Rhye's and Fall

Anybody know which are the UHV's of India? I see in the list above the minimap they have 2 of 3 conditions achieved. I wonder if they can win...

1.Found Hinduism and Buddhism
2.Found at least 5 religions
3.Have the highest pop in 1200AD

India can't found 5 religions, and always gets the first so it has to be 1. and 3.

EDIT: Also, Bardak, I've compiled some useful links together here.

Anybody know which are the UHV's of India? I see in the list above the minimap they have 2 of 3 conditions achieved. I wonder if they can win...

Now I'm pressing Egyptian with war, I'll try to force them to become my vassal.

India requires you to found 5 religions, found Hinduism and Buddhism and to have the highest population in 1200. Since it's 2 out of 3 and still lit up (not greyed out) I assume they accomplished the first 2. With the amount of land and relative population you have it'd be surprising if they beat you in 1200.

I'm actually surprised. Getting the 5 religions for India is hard for a human, much less the AI. China goes for Confuscianism and Taoism pretty fast. Christianity is researched quickly as well and you have to have Islam by 600. Ethiopia has to found 1 religion and that's a gamble.

Edit: Xpost with Akbar.

India requires you to found 5 religions, found Hinduism and Buddhism and to have the highest population in 1200. Since it's 2 out of 3 and still lit up (not greyed out) I assume they accomplished the first 2. With the amount of land and relative population you have it'd be surprising if they beat you in 1200.
:eek:
India is programmed to go Meditation->Priesthood first, so there's no way they would found Judaism. Unless they got extremely lucky with goody huts--writing, math and theo[if they had researched mono] from the Indian, Afghan and Anatolian huts respectively. And later they oracled DR. Very hard to believe.
I'd bet the third one. They grew their cities extremely huge, and may have won because China was destroyed and because 1 large city=many many small cities in pop.
The only civ I have ever seen complete 2 UHVs is the Netherlands.

:eek:
India is programmed to go Meditation->Priesthood first, so there's no way they would found Judaism. Unless they got extremely lucky with goody huts--writing, math and theo[if they had researched mono] from the Indian, Afghan and Anatolian huts respectively. And later they oracled DR. Very hard to believe.
I'd bet the third one. They grew their cities extremely huge, and may have won because China was destroyed and because 1 large city=many many small cities in pop.
The only civ I have ever seen complete 2 UHVs is the Netherlands.

I agree that religions for India requires a lot of luck. In most games India won't found more than 3 religions - I gave the reasons for some and you gave the reasons for some. Bardak, however, was aware that a greyed-out 2/3 would mean that a Civ couldn't win a UHV in a previous post. That was the only reason I assumed it was the Population remaining which, it is true, is more likely than religion.

Some players have seen the AI accomplish a UHV, but it's a very rare event. I think I've only seen 2/3 once or twice myself. The Netherlands UHV would be likely for a 2/3 because it's one of the easiest UHV's. I suppose Babylon and Maya might do it.

Some players have seen the AI accomplish a UHV, but it's a very rare event. I think I've only seen 2/3 once or twice myself. The Netherlands UHV would be likely for a 2/3 because it's one of the easiest UHV's. I suppose Babylon and Maya might do it.
Turkey, Japan and India always get 1/3.

I was Carthage last night. I was doing good building a city in Spaina nd in West Africa. hoever I tried to conquer Egypt and lost several units, I was very lazy and started to build wonders instead of defense units and then Spain spawned and took my Spanish city. Then Impis and barbarians took my other 2 cities and I was defeated. I cannot wait to play again tonight and get some revenge. Funny thing is I still had the Highest score when i suddenly collapsed too.

Top Bottom