TOT questions

Konig15

Warlord
1. Is there a version of CivCity that works on TOT? I only really need it for the putting up city walls on cities I don't want to be destroyed, but it would be nice to be able to mod cities for scenario tweaking

2. Is there a utility that allows wonders to be negated so they can be rebuilt in other cities?

3. How do you use the trainer?

4. I edited my copy of Europe in Flames scenario and now the events don't work when I start it. I tried running the Scenario through a deleteevent batch that works great for savegames, but this time, no dice.

1. Is there a version of CivCity that works on TOT? I only really need it for the putting up city walls on cities I don't want to be destroyed, but it would be nice to be able to mod cities for scenario tweaking
CivCity works with ToT. It is incompatible with multiple-map ToT games and will not work on 64-bit operating systems. Try virtualisation or dual booting (see Tech Support subforum).

2. Is there a utility that allows wonders to be negated so they can be rebuilt in other cities?
You can do that within the game when cheats are enabled: Select city → Ctrl+Shift+C → Delete All Wonders, makes them available again.

3. How do you use the trainer?
Never used a trainer. Don't know of what you speak.

4. I edited my copy of Europe in Flames scenario and now the events don't work when I start it. I tried running the Scenario through a deleteevent batch that works great for savegames, but this time, no dice.
SCN files don't contain events; the game reads events macros direct from the events text file/s when the scenario is launched. Only when you save a game are they stored in SAV files. Delevent.exe (if that's what you're referring to) is used to clear these embedded events. Therefore, the likely source of error is the text file you edited. Run the scenario with the events debugger enabled (see macro.txt in your main ToT folder). It will catch many, but not all, events errors.

Top Bottom