Can't Load CIv 5

brewgod

Prince
Hello Support

I tried to load BNW on my computer all day yesterday and it will start to load the DX 10-11 and then it loads up with just the windows screen and quits. The 2k add does not come up at all.

What to do. Steam loads up and my account loads up but the game will ask if you want DX 9 or DX 10-11 then from there basically nothing and stops back to your desktop screen.

Worse case scenario can I uninstall BNW from my computer and re download the entire program from Steam. Steam knows with my account that I have paid for the full edition of BNW with all the DLC and Map Packs etc. So I can un install everything and download again??????

Any advice will be nice.

One thing I did not mention was that the previous day all was well. Yesterday when I got home I saw that NVidia video card had an Update. Could my video card need a new driver?

But my steam program works just fine. On games...which show Civ BNW the "Status" is ... Ready To Play. But does not load.

Help.

Brew God

Well Guys

I troubleshooted over and over again. I finally went to Windows Updates and DL all the updates. Rebooted and installed all updates. All said and done...Civ BNW is back up and running.

Zippie !!!

Brew God

Top Bottom