Help regarding a game

Arjav Jain

The CIVVER
Hello everybody. I recently played this Chieftain large game as Russia and achieved a Diplo win in 1680 AD (bad date I know that) . I have submitted it to the HoF but looking at the tables always makes me feel that my victory is nothing compared to the others which btw will always be so as I never really bother much with restarting if I don't get an SGL or even if I have started playing a relatively bad map. What I know for sure now is that this game could've been much better so I'm uploading a .sav file for you to check out. I'm hoping you'll find lots of mistakes (after finishing I myself could find a few) and I'd love to learn from them. So I hope that some of you expert civvers could find the time to look into this game and suggest improvements. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Will have a look when I have time to spare . Although I am not very experienced but I think I can handle Chieftain quite easily.
OK Thnx. Pls check it out.

The multiplicity of Jains is astounding.

Winning by 1680 on Diplo is not a bad date, don't beat yourself up. It's a game!

The multiplicity of Jains is astounding.

Winning by 1680 on Diplo is not a bad date, don't beat yourself up. It's a game!
Thanks for the encouraging words Takhisis.

Top Bottom