Turn Discussion Thread II - Turns 51-100

obsolete

Deity
I've done most the turn already, but I am not considering it a done deal yet, since we MAY open borders with Carthage this turn. I'm waiting for some input from the rest of you.

Other than that, we are no longer top dog due to Willem getting one more point above us (I think it's a rounding glitch). However, we DID win the Judiasm race. Everyone now thinks we are either beelining for Theology or Monarchy. :lol:

I've done most the turn already, but I am not considering it a done deal yet, since we MAY open borders with Carthage this turn. I'm waiting for some input from the rest of you.

Other than that, we are no longer top dog due to Willem getting one more point above us (I think it's a rounding glitch). However, we DID win the Judiasm race. Everyone now thinks we are either beelining for Theology or Monarchy. :lol:

I say OB is fine. It's a one way benefit, but there's nothing wrong earning some goodwill.

Does anyone know we won Judaism? All they know is that it is in "a distant land", and we aren't converting.

Does anyone know we won Judaism?

I'm pretty sure Carthage must have got the message on who got it :p

As for the others, I guess not. But they can probably have figured it out. I hope they did actually because no one will figure out yet WHY we did it. It's so misleading here.

It's possible they may partly figure it out when they see next turn we went after a first level tech again. Or they may just think we are crazy... or that they made some mis-calculations in their C&D.

Turn 51

• capital works 2 rice, 1 gem (always focus on growth) builds granary
  • new worker chops roaded forest, worker 2 forest near rive, worker 1 hillforest (all go into forge)
  • adopt org.reli
  • city 2 works rice, dye, gem

Please tell me you adopted Organized Religion before the chops.

*crosses fingers*

Org shouldn't matter between chops. It's getting MATH before chops where you get screwed.

I thought the whole plan was to get the +10% bonus from Organized Religion applied to the chops. Hence the civic switch first, then chops.

10%? I think you're off quite a bit. It's 25%.

You're right. I was thinking of the forge bonus.

Can you just make me feel better and tell me we got the hammer bonus on our chops :)

You know, you can always world-builder test it :p

Chop a tree... flip into Org, then see if it increases that turn.

Can anyone even get into the game? I've been trying for over 24 hours, still no luck. It looks like no one else has logged in either, but I haven't even heard anyone else complaining yet.

Turn - 52

Sandbox Thread:
  • whip forge in city 2
  • city 2 works rice, gems (here we dont want to grow too fast, cause of stinky problem...)
  • capital works 2 rice, 1 gem, builds granary
  • worker 1+2 farm 2. rice for city 2
  • worker 3 road gems 9 from city 2

* Note: Willem taking the leader board by storm. Could be not as bad as it looks, but due to his culture trait?

Top Bottom