1 or 2 civs

How many civs per team?

• Total voters
Oops -- technically I shouldn't have made that vote. (Silly me thought the poll belonged one forum up). Many apologies; pls disregard the vote for now.

I have voted "no" to this poll, and feel strongly about it for reasons that I have already discussed in this blog.

I have also respectfully brought up to the original poster a number of questions about the incorrect assumptions around this poll (look for my post on this page).

It's unfortunate that one limitation not automatically put in polls is that you can keep repolling asking the same question different ways to different groups of people with different limitations... Although I wouldn't put this in a public forum - this is a good example of why Democracy/Polling online is really just an illusion. Go Total Monarchy! :king:

I voted no for the sake of simplicity, but even if we are overruled by the other teams, our monarch can establish our satellite state to one of his lords.

I voted no for the sake of simplicity, but even if we are overruled by the other teams, our monarch can establish our satellite state to one of his lords.

That is true - and there are a lot of options. I admit openly that one of the reasons I am more against it now then I was before is because I don't like when a poll is done, and then another poll is done on the same topic using different words and with different limitations because (what I percieve is) the answer isn't liked.

Inevitably it doesn't really affect House Merlot, it's just irritating when you take the time to vote on something and then you are told that your vote doesn't count.

God bless the Monarchy. We don't have to deal with these types of political manuveurings and instablities. :king:

To be consistent, I will vote Yes to the two Civ option.

For information: technically, it may require 2 separate persons to log in as the separative civs, but thereafter one King, using the right username and password should be able to play both Civs as he/she feels fit.

So the technical issue surrounding 2 civs is not a problem, bar time commitment.

Team Amazon has reported they voted for one civ. So that's 3 teams (CDZ, Mavericks and now Amazon) have voted for each team playing just one civ.

It was agreed that in the event of a tie, the default decision was one civ. So if the remaining two teams voted for 2 civs, it would still be the 'one' civ decision.

Top Bottom