Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Venice

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Zulu

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Dudu42

Chieftain
Anyone else feels they added some sick themes in the soundtrack of Brave New World?

Personally, I'm a bit thorn between Shaka's war theme and Pedro II variation of Chega de Saudade.

Thankfully, we have youtube just to hear all those themes.

And yes, Casimir has a very cool theme.

Thankfully, we have youtube just to hear all those themes.

And yes, Casimir has a very cool theme.

I've always found that they sound better when I am listening to them in game. It makes me feel like I am listening to it at the perfect time and that I earned it.
Also, Indonesia, Brazil, the Shoshone, and Portugal have good war themes.

I've voted poland on everything, but here I have to vote zulu. OOOO SHAKA!

I love all the war themes. Literally every single one.

Particularly, Shoshone, Indonesia and Zulu.

But my vote goes to Brazil for sure. Mission Impossible meets James Bond meets Hyrule Field meets Civ War

I held a War Theme Elimination Thread a little while ago, and the community and I determined that Brazil's war theme was the best in the game.

I rarely listen to the in-game music, but when I play Brazil, I can't deny myself the enjoyment. I actually get pumped up when I get DoW'd.

uShaka....I love playing as Zulu, and I love declaring war on every one just to hear this song.

Brazil is cool, but it feels more like im getting ready to samba and too cool for head tearing, land pillaging and city razing...imho

I voted for venice, but im noticing that my music stays as the same menu music that appears in civilization v terra nova and no longer plays the unique sound for each civilization.

Top Bottom