At what point do you all quit or realize you lost?

For every time this game slaps you in the face, beats you down and doesn't give you a damn thing it seems to make up for it the next game. I started a new game as Arabia last night, and who's that light blue city 3 tiles from my Capital, with nothing but flatland between me and Paris? Oh hello Napoleon, remember me? Tech AH, boom two ponies in my capital and another set of ponies in a nice safe spot for my second city. Napoleon also kindly donated a pair of workers to tame those horsies and chop out some chariots. wiped him off the face of the earth and tech towards chivalry while eyeballing Ghandi who was 16ish tiles to the north through thick jungle. I guess Ghandi was doing one of those 'build a road to' CS quests for someone South of me. He kindly built a road from his capital to mine (completing a 'road to quest from me to Melbourne at the same time). Thanks buddy, now I can just March my army to your doorstep quickly and easily! He was also nice enough to build Notre Dame, Taj Mahal and 6 other wonders for me to help me out =)

Top Bottom