Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Morocco

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • The Inca

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Arkangelus

Prince
It makes me pretty mean, but some of my favourite games have come when I've ended up 'borrowing' a bonus from one of my unwitting neighbours. Cities will come and go, but I'll always remember the one where I managed to get both Polders AND Terrace Farms within its radius - and even a Manufactuary to boot thanks to some extremely generous Dutch neighbours! Now with BNW there are hundreds of 'opponents' who can end up helping you out, so my question is: who's your favourite?

Holland can very generously build Polders in otherwise useless terrain for you.

The Inca can lay down Terrace Farms for some high pop, high production tiles. Less reliable, I've found, they frequently replace them with mines if the situation calls for it.

Morocco have a double - their trade routes are worth more if you keep them alive, and their Desert Hills/Flood Plains have UIs to steal if you feel so inclined.

France now put down Chateaux for you to inherit when you march on Paris.

Polynesia will give you culture if you take their Moai.

Indonesia offer up very generous cities with extra resources for trade and trade routes. Currently you can even sell them your cities on other continents, get the resource put under them, then take them back. Unsporting, I'm sure that'll end up patched.

Sweden give you a 10% GPP boost.

You forget Egypt who builds many Wonders for you and gives you extra gold when you pillage his cities.

There's also Brazil. It's lovely to steal a brazilwood city from them.

Top Bottom