Civ/AOE-Inspired Novel - Free ATM (Until May 27th)

Decutus

Chieftain
Heyas. =D

I’ve had an AOE/Civ-inspired RTS-themed book published that's currently available for free on the Kindle until May 27th (Monday), titled 'Final Education: A Novel of Empires Both Vapid and Grand'. Seems to be the nichiest or niche markets, but I'm hoping that the crowd here might actually be able to appreciate it. It's also available for the Kobo and on the iBookstore (and in paperback), but those versions aren’t free at the moment (not sure how to make that happen ...). If you're interested, and would prefer a DRM-free .mobi or .epub file instead, please let me know. =)

Feel free to forward (or ignore completely). =P

US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0094B0WQ8/
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0094B0WQ8/

Moderator Action: Thread temporary approved.

I'm going to bump this, I just finished reading the book last weekend and I loved it!

It brought back strong memories of playing Empire Earth, Age of Empires and Rise of Nations, with a hint of Civ of course.

Wow … very much appreciated. Hard to be objective about whether something of your own is decent or not. Just because some publishing peeps think they can make some money out of something doesn’t mean they think what they’re putting out there is any good.

Nice to get some confidence from an actual human-being-type person. :D

I haven't read the book since game-inspired books really aren't my thing, but I wanted to commend you on having written the book in the first place. I've been doing some on-and-off fanfiction writing over the last few years, so I know how much work goes into a book. Nice job finishing the task ;)

Free again until Saturday August 10th.

For your reference, referral, derision, disdain, or indifference. :mischief:

Ahhhhh, why is it that when developers add 'Online' to the end of their titles do they feel so overwhelmingly compelled to devolve the graphics to cartoony bollockry?! =(

It'd be appreciated if peeps who'd read it could give some honest feedback through the usual channels, namely through reviews on GoodReads and Amazon.

Top Bottom