Autoplay Firetuner

cardinal0

Chieftain
Hello

Can anyone please explain how to use the autoplay funcition in the firetuner? Everytime I use it the game does its turns and then ends my Civ and the game. Is this a bug? Can't find much info.

Cheers

Hello

Can anyone please explain how to use the autoplay funcition in the firetuner? Everytime I use it the game does its turns and then ends my Civ and the game. Is this a bug? Can't find much info.

Cheers

Are you using the fixed turn duration options (Play Ten Turns, Play 50 Turns) within the tuner? Also, are you making sure to set the "Switch to Player" option to your own civ?

I managed to get it work, but with some limitations. It depends on which player i choose to continue after the autoplay ends.

First of all, enabling autoplay immediately removes mine (human player) civilization from the game, so choosing initial civilization will end up in "You have lost" screen after autoplay ends.

Second, OBSERVER player doesn't exist for me, checking OBSERVER option will cause autoplay to go forever, "Stop autoplay" will not work.

Third, if i check one of AI Civilizations, it will work fine. After expected number of turns game will continue as expected.

Thanks.

Top Bottom