Nice! Krieger is an especially awesome man.

I guess Marsha Conrad has no hope, even if she did gotten influences from him via reading his After Action Reports :(.

In other news, I have Marsha Conrad's Gmod rendition ready.

I wonder how Bismarck managed to have a Pickelhaube under that Coalscuttle helment. Is he just that good?

He could be wearing a Helmet of Holding or something. Or one of those magicians hats where you stick something in, the end of it comes out another hat... like Portal.

I guess Marsha Conrad has no hope, even if she did gotten influences from him via reading his After Action Reports :(.
Don't worry, Marsha Conrad is an especially awesome woman, too. ;)

Anyway, drawn comics return with creepy faces, an internet meme and a proposal scene with extra cheese (and tomato, lettace, ect.)!

With that, now I gotta find some images of Sandy with blank background. Somehow I might have the erry image of squidward appearing in some night images during the Pacific Theater.

Google Image is terryifying. I'll see if I can draw some, but it might take a while.

*snerk* Aww, my nose is running...

...Oh GOD, that's my allergies!

*snerk* Aww, my nose is running...

...Oh GOD, that's my allergies!
I suspect I have to have Thorvald sitting near a table of toilet paper (no tissues for Gmod :() after experiencing two weddings and a family reunion :p.

In terms of Captains storyline this takes place before he dies, once this thread is done then the Haaax storyline will occur and he'll be dead

As a matter of fact, I had wondered about your wardrobe...

I vaguely remember possibly walking down that street.

Well the first time I used Cap with a grey uniform he was supposed to be a crew member on a uboat

someone later used that design for something and now its his default clothing, now he's helping the Space Nazis due to his uniform choice :p

CivGeneral: You've outdone yourself. Again. :D Especially with the choice of music. Out of interest, where did you get the CoH winter maps?

Captain2: Laughed out loud. :lol:

Oh, how I've missed a-comic-a-day.

Last edited:
Nice. I wish I could work Operation Flashpoint like you can.

Top Bottom