Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
University of Minnesota said they were full :(

Guess I'm going to my back-up, University of Iowa... sigh

Okay, apparently I'm a :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:ing overburdenned job creator, because I paid the same tax rate as Mitt :mad::mad::mad::mad:ing Romney.

I hate the fact that no one around me even cares about what *I* want. They only care about what *THEY* want for me. They even make lame excuses about how it'd be "good" for me, and how "good" it'd be for me to integrate into society, and get a job and all that, "doing something you'll LOVE to do" and such.

I *hate* society. It is the biggest mess of brain-washed and brain-dead group of idiots since the era of the dinosaurs, with greed added into it.

Every single week, I die a little on the inside, because of the forces in my life forcing me to do things I DON'T BLEEPING WANT TO DO.

Unfortunately, the people around me, life, the world, and the universe -- ESPECIALLY the universe -- don't take "No" for an answer.

Seriously, all they're doing is forcing me to conform. "Conform. Conform. Conform. Conform! CONFORM!"

:(

That's it. All of us CFCers should purchase a lot of land and establish our own country there.

That's it. All of us CFCers should purchase a lot of land and establish our own country there.

The Dysfunctional Republic of Wyscanistan?

Spoiler :

Totally! You get +25 XP points for every successful Conformation!

My Cousin's family is so messed up. Her, her husband, and their three kids are all living with my uncle, and my her husband quit his job. Just quit it out of the blue, and he was the only one in the house with a job. Now he's on unemployment (which I think is fraud if he quit) and welfare, and they went on a vacation to California. They don't pay any kind of rent or anything, and now he's telling my uncle to tell the Unemployment office to lie if they call. And that would get my Uncle, who's paying the Hospital for the operations from his last two heart attacks, involved in whatever kind of fraud that is. I really want to go and turn my Cousin in law in for it. :mad:

My Cousin's family is so messed up. Her, her husband, and their three kids are all living with my uncle, and my her husband quit his job. Just quit it out of the blue, and he was the only one in the house with a job. Now he's on unemployment (which I think is fraud if he quit) and welfare, and they went on a vacation to California. They don't pay any kind of rent or anything, and now he's telling my uncle to tell the Unemployment office to lie if they call. And that would get my Uncle, who's paying the Hospital for the operations from his last two heart attacks, involved in whatever kind of fraud that is. I really want to go and turn my Cousin in law in for it. :mad:
Go for it. Just ranting about it in public and not doing anything will only lead to trouble. Turn him in.

EDITED IN LATER: Rant: I was just about to go to bed "early" just now, only to find cat puke on my bed, when it wasn't there ten god damn minutes ago! [pissed]

My contacts are messing up..
And it was cold and gross during our baseball game today

damn first world problems.

Hacking cough + sore throat + running nose = misery.

I really want to go and turn my Cousin in law in for it. :mad:

Its your legal and moral responsibility to do so, I'm afraid, regardless of family ties or not.

I was 5 out of 50 on the History competition, they said it would be group work so I didn't have to study national history, they LIED!

More fool you for going into a competition without studying anything. :)

Well I studied world history as I was told, but nobody told me I should study National history, and the only question I didn't know was the length of the rule of Stjepan Tomaš.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom