Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd better believe it!.

And I'm lurking out there,.....

ready to laugh at a moment's notice.

Open your closest window and proceed through it.

Can I take the second closest? The closest window only opens for 10 centimeters :p

Just have to figure a way to get off the roof once I am "Outside" :lol:

Really, most people under, uh, 16 shouldn't have an fb. Only when you have faraway friends should you get an fb. If you're seeing your friends everyday, and you live <5 minutes away from them, means you need to go effing outside.
What is this "outside" you're talking about?

I got that, and all I can say is I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! :mad:

Aw, what's wrong with 27? :(

But the creator takes like, a thousand years to patch things. Srsly.
Have you not read God's Final message to His Creation?

Rant: My history essay on the 1984 British Miner's Strike is taking longer to write than I thought.

Yeah, I bet. And wasn't Scargill mad to call a strike at that precise time? Why did he do that? Was he paid by someone?

I'm not spending much time on the union politics, my essay is more focused on how coal stockpiling and North Sea oil allowed the Thatcher government to survive better than the Heath government and how the Winter of Discontent caused the Callaghan government to collapse, bringing in Maggie Thatcher to crush the post-war consensus and eat brains.

So my sister spilled some pop in my car last night. She was kind enough to clean it up afterwards, but not kind enough to give me my keys back so I could get to school today.

After the events of today, I firmly believe weeding is God's punishment on me for something. I'm just not sure what. Why else would I have to do something that

a. consists of my least favorite kind of menial labor
b. has the sense of no progress being done no matter how many weeds you've collected
c. is outside work, so it's necessarily hot
d. has BEES EVERYWHERE I GO!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom