I got a patch on vanilla

Heerlo

Jedi Master Hearlo
So I logged on earlier to Civ fanatics and was quickly made aware that the new patch had been released for G&K.I don't have G&K yet.

Later, I went to start up vanilla Civ5, and it starts downloading a patch.So I went to the patch details thing, and it showed what is included in the patch.Things that are in the G&K patch, and it even mentioned things from G&K.:confused:My game is vanilla, not G&K.

So, did this patch actually do anything to my game?Other than that I think it has messed up a GMR game I had going.:(:lol:

Civ V is supposed to play on win8 on tablets. I guess, it wouldn't make sense if G&K is and vanilla isn't doing so.

The Patch is for vanilla as well as G&K. It would make no sense just making the Patch for G&K alone and that was never intended by the Devs.

In other words your game is patched too. :)

The Patch is for vanilla as well as G&K. It would make no sense just making the Patch for G&K alone and that was never intended by the Devs.

In other words your game is patched too. :)

You mean the AI will now do all those things that were included in the G&K patch in vanilla?I kinda thought they might not patch the vanilla game anymore, wanting people to buy G&K.

Okay, something is definitely different.

I finally reloaded the game I had been playing on before the patch, and one of the first things I noticed was, at the bottom, it now tells whose turn the computer is processing!

And before the patch, on this particular game, I had been in a war with Elizabeth, and I still am.Only before the patch, she kept stupidly sending planes to bombard one of my cities, but never attacked it with anything, and I had destroyers next to the city that would damage the planes every time they attacked.After the patch, they're not attacking that city anymore, they're attacking my destroyers!I even saw a nice little note that said that thanks to my fighters, they stopped or hindered a bombardment from an English bomber, or something like that.

I did take back a city that the Elizabeth had taken from the Mongols, but I was not given the option to return it to them.Not sure why that was, but I like the other changes!

Top Bottom