Development Thread

Autolog HTML has BR tags. There was an error where variable to which <br> was added was zMge instead of zMsg at some point, but that might be my own mistake as well.

paragraph -tag was supposed to be added per turn, ie. for turn start line?

Yes.

My idea is to have a paragraph for each turn, and a line for each info.

Now everything is in a continuos flow...

@ Alerum

I'm doing the docs update

@ Ruff

"added combat experience tracker to main screen (from NeverMind mod)"

Can you provide some more info? Mod's name, version and maybe a readme to be included? Thanks :)

hummmm... Vista handles the location of the My Games folder slightly differently then XP did. It's not much, just a few directories deeper, and slightly different names. I'm probably going add another installer to address this issue.

I think he meant someone who can read minds, not someone crazy there cam... wasn't an insult.;)

BTW - Can anyone tell me if they can see this properly?

&#1605;&#1588; &#1579;&#1605;&#1588;&#1575;&#1588; &#1579;&#1605;&#1605;&#1588; &#1588;&#1605;&#1605;&#1588;&#1575; &#1589;&#1588; &#1577;&#1582;&#1575;&#1588;&#1577;&#1577;&#1588;&#1610; &#1602;&#1588;&#1587;&#1582;&#1582;&#1605; &#1588;&#1605;&#1605;&#1588;​

hummmm... Vista handles the location of the My Games folder slightly differently then XP did. It's not much, just a few directories deeper, and slightly different names. I'm probably going add another installer to address this issue.

This is why I like more the zip release :)

I think he meant someone who can read minds, not someone crazy there cam... wasn't an insult.;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now I get it :lol:

BTW - Can anyone tell me if they can see this properly?

&#1605;&#1588; &#1579;&#1605;&#1588;&#1575;&#1588; &#1579;&#1605;&#1605;&#1588; &#1588;&#1605;&#1605;&#1588;&#1575; &#1589;&#1588; &#1577;&#1582;&#1575;&#1588;&#1577;&#1577;&#1588;&#1610; &#1602;&#1588;&#1587;&#1582;&#1582;&#1605; &#1588;&#1605;&#1605;&#1588;​

Yes :)

My idea is to have a paragraph for each turn, and a line for each info. Now everything is in a continuos flow...
I thought I had put in <BR> for html reporting. Someone mentioned that I got a variable wrong. Will look at it today. However, I will not be putting in <P>. If you want a blank line, you will have to settle for <BR><BR> - then it is consistent with the non-html code.

Edit: done - just got a variable name wrong. Can someone pls check.

Here's the current file:

* = bug
+ = feature
- = to remove

Code:
* Fix CDA readme

* Fix INI writing to all locations

+ Credits tab!

* UnitUpgrades don't work with new upgrade paths

* Civ4lerts:
  * Get alerts about trades even when civ won't talk to you
  + New alerts:
    + Civ will talk to you
    + Civ will go to war
    + Civ will stop trading
    + "Too much on our hands"
    + "WFYABTA"

+ Naming
  + Each time a combat-type format is used [I]for the first time[/I], pop up a dialog to preview it and allow it to be tweaked in-place
    Requires storing this info (easy) and a popup (medium)

Format: xxxx  <-- editbox
      Preview: yyyy  <-- plaintext

Accept
      Try Again

* Externalize options/tabs/labels for i18n

@ Ruff - "added combat experience tracker to main screen (from NeverMind mod)" - Can you provide some more info? Mod's name, version and maybe a readme to be included? Thanks :)
See here. I just lifted the code for the little strong arm and the "x/y" top left under the era text.

@Cammagno - Yes, I meant to imply that I had been thinking of using GoogleDocs as well, then you posted the same thing. :) What I should have done originally was used Google Code instead of SF.net, but oh well. Live and learn.

I'm home sick today, so I'll see if I can catch up on a little of the remaining stuff. I saw the Blue Angels airshow in SF yesterday, and I think I just got too much sun. :cry:

Here's the current file:

* = bug
+ = feature
- = to remove

Code:
* Fix CDA readme

* Fix INI writing to all locations

+ Credits tab!

* UnitUpgrades don't work with new upgrade paths

* Civ4lerts:
  * Get alerts about trades even when civ won't talk to you
  + New alerts:
    + Civ will talk to you
    + Civ will go to war
    + Civ will stop trading
    + "Too much on our hands"
    + "WFYABTA"

+ Naming
  + Each time a combat-type format is used [I]for the first time[/I], pop up a dialog to preview it and allow it to be tweaked in-place
    Requires storing this info (easy) and a popup (medium)

Format: xxxx  <-- editbox
      Preview: yyyy  <-- plaintext

Accept
      Try Again

* Externalize options/tabs/labels for i18n

+ PLE

Added PLE to the feature list

I'm not having the PLE additions working properly in the latest SVN download I got. It just has a off-center fat pink line show up.

I'm not having the PLE additions working properly in the latest SVN download I got. It just has a off-center fat pink line show up.
Hmm - I will check if I copied up the graphics.

duh! forgot the art work. Have committed it now.

will check it out tonight when I play my round in the SG. BTW - I'm having problems with exporting BAT using Vista. Anyone else having a problem with it too?

I'm not 100% happy with the graphic for the promo frame (square corners instead of the nice rounded ones. However, this was how I had to do it for Vanilla and Warlords if I didn't want to include all of the PLE selection code. However, they changed the Plot List code for BtS and I might be able to revert to the old way ... I will look at it (sometime) and see.

Top Bottom