LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

You do realize the crippling effect this had on the Emorians the fall of whom, as I had already pointed out, put Khemri into the perfect position to conquer that ocean over which the various neo-Valin nations are spread out, right?

Dude, Kal. I approached you, saying not to worry that help was coming. You did no persuading of the Swade. We planned to kill Emor all along, it was just that Emor set out expansion claims that were arrogant, and Veritas had its colony, and then there was the evangalizing, i had all the Casus Bellies i needed.

how about you all shut up and stop spaming? It Does Not Matter. Emor is dead, Swade is dead, Veritas is Dead. Simple

Swade & Veritas=dead?
Too much crack for Ken

But seriously i fail to see how dicussing the history of a nes is spam. If you don't want to take part in the discussion, your free to not, but don't be a douche and tell everyone to shut up just because the convo doesn't revolve around you.....

you are repeating the same thing over and over again that is SPAM, stop it

Swade will be invaded by the Lengel-dead

Veritas is dead if you haven't noticed, completely, There is New Veritas but it is New... Veritas... not... Veritas

Or is it? (insert dramatic moment here)

@das: Perhaps. It was rather a given that Emor was going to be occupied, either by Khemri or the Lengels. The revenge still needed to go through because of the various reasons. Emor would provide an obstacle to Khemri regardless of what we did, and the neo-Valin states have little objection to the Lengels occupying it.

In terms of Khemri conquering anything across the Exodian Ocean, the combined League navies are virtually unchallengable. Hence the creation of the League in the first place.

Kentharu said:
you are repeating the same thing over and over again that is SPAM, stop it
Not really, in fact your the only one spamming her because you add nothing to the conversation and only detract from it with your futile and douchey attempts to seem mature and stop a conversation which you and your all important self deem spammy even though if this was about Gorin, you'd be fine with it.

But now you;ve got me spamming defending myself so I shall put in my two cents on the Balin isssue and sleep.

I think the Valin revenge on Emor was justified and just in time. It legitimizes New Veritas in this new order of the world, gives the people closure and creates prestige for a nation stripped of its previous.

I'm not going to make any comments on the "Valin League" suffice to say, hopefully a massive tsunami will come and end it :p You have noticed that the Valin League nations would be severely weakened in the case of a massive tsunami throughout the Exodian Sea no? ;)

OOC:
This discussion is very valuable history for me. I read through the first thread, but despite Iggy’s great history summary on page one, going back through looking for something specific is very time consuming.

I don’t see just how is it that the Veritasians were allowed to leave after the world’s most powerful nations had allied to crush them and why were Tellium, Kalmer and Verta allowed to rule themselves as republics? Why were the victors so generous?

OOC: Because the CRA ruling the territory directly would not be profitable. Instead, setting up vassal states each with 2 rural economy with 1 economy sent to the master "CRA" state is more profitable with no fees attached such as military defense, government running and etc ;)

They were too far away to administrate directly with any efficience. Plus they were utterly useless to everyone involved, so they merely neutralized the region of former Veritas so that no new threat to them could come from there, upsetting their greater plans.

and the Lengel... dont forget them

It would be tough to keep control of those regions directly with a huge power like the Lengel looming and rebelions would happen quickly

Dude, Kal. I approached you, saying not to worry that help was coming. You did no persuading of the Swade. We planned to kill Emor all along, it was just that Emor set out expansion claims that were arrogant, and Veritas had its colony, and then there was the evangalizing, i had all the Casus Bellies i needed.

Really strange, I explicitly remember discussing with my allies people to get involved in the war...*shrug* maybe we both realised it was mutually beneficial.

In terms of Khemri conquering anything across the Exodian Ocean, the combined League navies are virtually unchallengable. Hence the creation of the League in the first place.

Strictly speaking this is true; ALL valin nations have a fleet about 2.5 times the size of mine (although its HEAVILY lacking in "capital" ships, if this was battleships and destroyers, you wouldn't be able to *touch* me, anyway). And their combined economy is 19 to 7 (5, then 6).

However you overlook the main deficiency of a League. Multiple people, and individual self intrest :p.

Indeed. Plus the Khemris have far more resources than you do. They could simply mass-produce a huge navy, divide the league by a cunning diplomatic maneuver and then defeat its members one by one.

Technically I give this advice out of Valinophobia, but I won't be opposed to Kal gratefully rewarding me with southern Mogul lands for it. Please? :p

I don't really want (or need) a coastline. I want the southern Mogul lands to complete my Mogul lands collection. :p

King Ptolmey I was a new leader. A leader of a politically United peoples. Religiously they were sharply divided. Crystalism and Oratheism lay mostly to the north west, along the mountain ranges and the Heartlands of former Nurmafer, Oratheism was dying out, being taken over by Andues, however Crystalism was a fairly self sufficient Religion, stable. And used to living alongside those of the Andues faith.

What worried him was that Oundainty, a new religion, driving a people who had tried to conquor Khemri, or parts of it, on numerous occasions was suddenly under the same rule as He, an Ardent Beleiver in the Andues teachings, its culture. Its penchant for change. His Wife, the Kehx princess, Iman, beleived in the elemental religion. He had TRIED on numerous occasions to convince her of truth, All gods were equivilent, it was merely cultural trends that shaped the different details, explained in detail the nessecity for change, an ability to adapt to truths as they were revealed to those Holy Priests. Her counter arguments were he had to admit, Impressive, she spoke with energy, true faith. But they fell off his rational exterior, water of a ducks back.

His eyes however, drifted to the attendents, the males attending to her, looked him with questions in their eyes, females scoffed. He casually turned round, asking an attendent to bring some Kiso wine. This time the males were scoffing at Iman, the Women, looking inquisitive. Of course this picture was not absolute, there were many attendents that still truly beleived in Andues, the same could be said of Princess Iman's Attendents. He pondered the question. This he thought was a great oppurtunity. A uniting idea could be forged from this. First however, major doctrinal differences would have to be ironed out. He was confident that the elementals would be shown to be in simple fact, a single God, A united Spirit, Emya they called it. On the other hand, the theological interpetation of Oundainty in relation to the human spirit, was likly to be incorperated into Andues, it was quite advanced.

Then he could use his political power, and well the disunity of the religious powers, to shape them. Change the only eternal constant, was his watchward. He looked at the plans for the revival and restructuring of the Pillars of Alaxau, hopefully he could change enough to conicide with the completion of this project. Or rather his ancestor would. A lifes work, almost incidental to the Glorious war he was embarking on with the Lengels.

He had talked to his wife about the Kehx Culture, Iman was oft amused at the pillow talk, but talked, and he was intrested in the late Kehx Queens poetic writing as a young Ruler.

Can hope be found
When the sun comes again?
Tears still fall down
In a day without rain.

He Sorely beleived he and his wider were the new Dawn, The Sun Lords lived on.

Top Bottom