2 new WW2 units

sharick

Warlord
Most of the work with these models was already done when I got them. I just finished and exported them.

Opel Blitz / polycount

Churchill / polycount

PS. I'm desperatelly looking for King Tiger model, in any form, with or without textures, just needs to be of right proportions.

Attachments

• opel.zip
    147.9 KB · Views: 848
  • churchill.zip
    186 KB · Views: 754
Very nice, especially the textures. In fact, all of your new units have excellent textures. The opel blitz is an especially nice addition, the game desperately needed a land transport to get those slow infantry up to the front.

-Smitty

BenGee171 said:
Could it be that they are a bit too big.?

Possible, but the scale can be easily changed in CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml.

Wow these are really good. Especially the opal, the texture looks awesome. (Maybe you'd consider re-texturing my plane models, especially the F-15, it really only needs a good texture to be 100% game-ready :)).

I'm not familiar with the tank but it looks like it's been pimped-out, gold-plated and had its cannon sawed off. :D

BenGee171 said:
Is it able for you to make animations?

I tried many things and thought it could be done but unfortunatelly nothing worked (except for 1 animation that plays only when the unit is created).
So I give up with animation until SDK comes out.

@ Rabbit, White - Thx, but the models and textures were provided by Paasky. I just finished it. I like your F-15. What exactly do you want to change, whole texture?

this is awsome but what tech do you need to get them? Also is the tank a UU for the english or available to all?

@ Tommy1234567890 - This is just the model. It's for anybody who wants to use it in game/mod and it's up to them to implement it. I don't know XML and I prefer 3D than coding. You can check my tiger mini-mod to see what files must be changed just to be able to see it in world builder but nothing about UU or techs.

This may seem a silly question, but how do I make these units ready for game? I dont' mean XML, I just mean what other files do I need to put in the folders.

Your really cranking these things out fast and furious.

Paasky said:
Could you re-skin the Churchill in a green camo?

Belive me, I tried make it green instead of yellow. But it always looked like toy soldier. I need a brake before I come back to it.

ok but where do i put them i just want the opel blitz?

hello can some answer my question??

Top Bottom