W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

maybe the Italian for this conversion

he looks great bud. now finish the rest why don't u. LOL.

wow... here are a lot of posts! did anyone asked here for some WWII- multifigure units? Recently there were some released, but these units here are just missing for the game! Anyway - fantastic work! the units are only lightly changed, but they make the gameplay far more authentic! ;-)

Hi!
I don't know if this is the right place to ask it, but I need help as I cannot subscibe at the CGD group site. I tryed it twice with two different e-mail addresses, but in both cases I never received the feedback mail to end my subscription.
I ask one help to you as I saw you are a member there and I couldn't find any e-mail adddress to send this request of help at the CGD group.
Can you contact them for me?? ..or can you help me with it??

my e-mail is: nicola.zannoni@libero.it

thanks!

Nikox,

Are u sure u're typing in u're info right when logging on. I ask because i thought i saw u on last night. that is if u're using Nikox1 as u're handle there.

W.i.n.t.e.r,
you haven't got any good scottish WW1 units laying around. A kilted WW1 unit would be super for the scots. I think an earlier scottish rifleman have been made.
I go with anything kiltish, hm celtish ???

Cemo

I know you would have given it your best shot.
So thanks for consider it.
However I can't wait to see all the other infantry you have been issued.

Just marvelous units
Cemo

NEWS:

Here is the List of presently available (green) and still missing/requested units (yellow) of WWI and WWII which I will try (!) to make over the next few months.

The units next in queue are the Polish & Swedish WWII, Belgian & Vichy French WWII, and Portuguese WWI (this last one being simple recolouring).

Top Bottom