Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

hallo,

great extension to the UI!
maybe you can also includes WHoward's UI - Condensed Promotions

WHoward's Profile

I have merged it for my personal use.

Did you manage to merge Whoward's mod with the latest release of EUI?
If so, would you mind sharing the merged file?

I failed miserably trying to do it myself, as WinMerge showed me so many differences, I actually didn't know what to merge with what...

Hello,
Is there a way(easy one) to merge Info Addict into this mod's structure so I'll have them both as a DLC?
Ehm... why merge them? They are compatible already. And there is already a DLC version of Info addict downloadable (at least at the german forum, I don't know how up to date the version is http://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?95704-MOD-InfoAddict-fuer-den-Multiplayer-(v22) )
But as Nutty wrote, another simple way would be MPMPM.

@Nutty:
Can you explain which things suffer from the reloading thing?
As you can see in my signature, I have a multiplayer modpack, where I'm actually working on a new relaese v15. Do you know if any of my used mods could have problems with this loading screen? Or for what kind of things should I watch? Some use the SaveUtilis.lua, could this cause problems?
edit:
And the fortress borders mod use "Modding.OpenSaveData()", is this a problem?

edit2:

I opened a new thread for this:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13833725#post13833725

Did you manage to merge Whoward's mod with the latest release of EUI?
If so, would you mind sharing the merged file?

I failed miserably trying to do it myself, as WinMerge showed me so many differences, I actually didn't know what to merge with what...

its now merged with the actual version... the traderoute info (if the lua-api from CP is provided) and the condensed promotions should work.
don't use the UnitPanel.xml and UnitPanel_smal.xml from WHoward's UI - Condensed Promotions!

try the new attached version (rename it, replace the file in the EUI/UnitPanel Folder, DELETE the UI Folder from UI - Condensed Promotions, is tested, includes also a little fix for the original)

Spoiler :
Line 2185-2192
Controls.CityStack:CalculateSize()
local cityStackHeight = Controls.CityStack:GetSizeY()
Controls.UnitStack:CalculateSize()
local unitStackHeight = Controls.UnitStack:GetSizeY()
-- FIX - 2times
--Controls.CityStack:CalculateSize()
--local cityStackHeight = Controls.CityStack:GetSizeY()
--Controls.UnitStack:CalculateSize()
--local unitStackHeight = Controls.UnitStack:GetSizeY()

Attachments

• UnitPanel.lua.txt
    92.9 KB · Views: 145
Thanks meRlinX_AT, I'll try to update if for the newest version and will test in my next games.
If I'll observe any issues, will let you know.

I am experiencing the "no delete" problem as well. The delete button just simply doesn't do anything. The delete key also does nothing. Last night I took the painful step of taking it back to basic DLC only including EUI (thinking about it I think I had WHoward's DLL, too. Oops), (now a million clicks to re-enable my mods (yes, I have a problem)) and the problem stayed :(

Thanks meRlinX_AT, I'll try to update if for the newest version and will test in my next games.
If I'll observe any issues, will let you know.

have a look here

have a look here

Works like a charm! I am much obliged!
You should definitely post it also here:
forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=528218

The only thing which may require potentially some fine-tuning is that when the unit has a lot of promotions, they ones on the left are hiding behind the round "portrait" of the unit and you cannot mouse over these promotions to see what they do. Bringing the promotions to the front would solve it. But I guess this has been the case since vanilla anyway :)

Works like a charm! I am much obliged!
You should definitely post it also here:
forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=528218

The only thing which may require potentially some fine-tuning is that when the unit has a lot of promotions, they ones on the left are hiding behind the round "portrait" of the unit and you cannot mouse over these promotions to see what they do. Bringing the promotions to the front would solve it. But I guess this has been the case since vanilla anyway :)

thanks - posted :)

i know, but you need many promotions to reach the portrait. atm also my lvl 8+ units, have spare place left.
the offset to the health-bar (if its present) needs maybe also a little tweak.

Originally Posted by Reed122 View Post
Hey Bc1,

I like the changes to v1.26a so far. Can I make a small suggestion for the next update?

Under the worker actions, you've added the # of turns remaining on top of each tile improvement option the worker can build (which I like). But it looks like this # wasn't included for farms, mines, and trading posts in some cases (see screenshot crops below).

For consistency, it'd be great if you could add the # turns on top of those as well (farms, trading posts, and mines).

~Reed

Originally Posted by Serp View Post
I already reported that here in "edit2":
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpo...postcount=1638
But bc1 said he need a savegame, since on his side everything seems fine.

I decided it is not worth the trouble, if he is not able to see this "bug".

Ahh, I see. I must've missed your earlier entry then. Well if BC1 wants my save files I can provide them.

I noticed this bug is not on all pcs. It is on my pc with high resolution. But on another pc with low resolution all numbers are visible (same mods enabled). Maybe this helps to solve the bug.

For the tool tip of buildings and units that can be given for free by Wonders, Social Policy, Tech, etc., can you add to it which things does so?

So to the tooltip for Library, it should say that building the Great Library will give the city a library for free.

I'm not sure if this is related to this mod, but after I installed this mod (Correctly followed instructions), whenever I would host a multiplayer game my friend would crash when initially joining it. He could join it afterwards just fine. The same happens if he hosts and I join, I have to reconnect after my game crashes but then it's fine. I'm just wondering if this could in any way be an effect of the mod, or if it's just him having something downloaded or messed up in his game files.

Playing on newest Civ update, with newest EUI update. Have all DLCs

Have you tried it without this mod to see if it is the cause of the crash?

It's one that would change CityView.lua, like for example "UI - City Expansion"
In the opening Post it says UI - City Expansion from whoward is not compatible.

I just deleted the CityView directory in UI-Expansion mod and it works fine.

Hey So I posted a while back about being unable to delete units/workers while running EUI and I saw that someone else also had this issue. Has any solution been found? I searched but just wanted to ask to make sure. Please let me know if I can supply any information that will help with this .

Thanks for the great mod! (and sorry if I'm a pain)

Hi,
I have an odd issue with the EUI, everything seems to work fine, except tile MouseOver, I get zero information from tiles, which is kind of a dealbreaker for me, any ideas on what could be wrong?

Running latest version from steam on windows 8.1

Regards, Ney.

Thanks for creating the mod, I love it!

I have a question about modifying it though. Is it possible for the leader score board to always take up half of the screen like it does in this screen shot?

When it takes up the full screen some of the buttons in diplomacy interactions are difficult to click on. Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 241
Top Bottom