Main Download Information

While I can load this mod, attempting to actually start a game simply causes it to freeze up on the initialization screen. I figured it might simply take awhile to start up, but after 5 minutes I have to go into task manager and end the program.

Thanks! That download did work perfectly!

Another question: When installing AND you are offered to include the various options via checkboxes (brilliant!). Now there were several items that were selected and greyed out (thus I was not able to unselect them): mountains and fixed borders. Is this intentional?

Yes, they are all options when setting up a new custom game. Scroll to the bottom of the list of custom game options and you will see them listed there.

Oops, the OPs are awesome now. Did anyone notice it? And I liked the language used very much, it has an "official" and even propagandistic air. If you pack it right, you will make some money, boy! Just kidding...:)

But I miss breakdowns for Sports Package, Education, NIMBY, Buildings Inc., Fortifications. I think you plan to add these breakdowns when you update the OPs to 1.60, am I right? These are fundamental when people decide what to use and what not in the installation process.

Hehe, I wondered how many people saw my changes.

Propaganda isn't wrong if the information is true, right? Right?

The breakdowns are just on the second post, they got demoted one.

Propaganda isn't wrong if the information is true, right? Right?
Rightissimo!

The breakdowns are just on the second post, they got demoted one.
But the ones I mentioned don't list what buildings and techs are added. For instance, Sports Package says that it adds 19 new sports-related buildings, and 10 new sport-related technologies, but doesn't list them.

Rightissimo!

Lol, reminds me of a game of Tropico 3 I have going.

But the ones I mentioned don't list what buildings and techs are added. For instance, Sports Package says that it adds 19 new sports-related buildings, and 10 new sport-related technologies, but doesn't list them.

It never did. I'd go over the 30k char limit if I went into that kind of detail. The Sports Package is one of the larger modmods.

It never did. I'd go over the 30k char limit if I went into that kind of detail. The Sports Package is one of the larger modmods.

I know it never did. They don't have links to explanatory threads or posts too. Could you at least add those links for 1.60?

Yeah, I can, but Ghostmaker650 and Little Cyclone's posts on the first page will have to be deleted to make room...

Yes, they are all options when setting up a new custom game. Scroll to the bottom of the list of custom game options and you will see them listed there.

Ahhh.....thanks. I started my game via 'play now', thus I did not see those options. Learned something new again...:)

The OP looks very good Afforess. It can't be propaganda because it is true.:D

Propaganda is a form of communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda.
Cited from here

Well, in that case, a superb job :D.

Consider me influenced :lol:!

I have a Desktop and I'm not sure why AND hates it so much, specs:
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.20GHz 3.19GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM

why doesn't AND like it?

Low RAM. 2gb is the low end of what I would recommend, with 3+ for optimal performance.

Although, Pentium 4's aren't that great either, it's just an old computer, really. Let me guess, 4 years old, right?

I'd tell you to get a new one this year if we weren't in a Great Recession ATM.

Top Bottom