Baba Yetu Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.
..........................what are you talking about the game isnt even out yet and as far as i know the rest of the civ games dont have lyrics either

calm down evirus. in a preview online there was mention of the soundtrack for civ4 - u can dl the opening song which is the swahili version of the lord's prayer. yeah i like the song a lot too - the best i did was just find the swahili - basically the chorus sings the first few lines while guy sings the middle portion of the prayer - try to listen to it with the words. it's pretty close.

I tried searching for the song you've asked about, and the only remotely similar thing I could find was a link to a Christian Music Download site (I guess Swahili spirituals aren't too popular on google, yahoo, and etc.). The site says they are in the process of constructing the lyrics for the songs, so you could find them there in the near future or whatever (scroll down to see the song).

Free Christian Music Downloads Christian Music

Here is a link to Christopher Tin's (the composer of the song) website:

Christopher Tin

I hope it helps...

preview aye... got a link.... im fairly calm i was just thought he was talking about something elese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom