Unit maker of the Month: June 2006 jury thread

Which unit should be the Unit of the Month June 2006?

• Aaglo - Silver Helm

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • LizardmenRule! - Dwarf Cavalry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supa - Godzilla '70

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • CamJH - Chaos Halberdier

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • utahjazz7 - Rocket Team

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Hikaro Takayama - Mithra Ranger

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • MoscaTnT - German Panzerfaust

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Plotinus - Voodoo Doll

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
Wow guys...nice job making it hard to choose...

CamJH...great unit...excellent work on the armor and polearm
Utah Jazz...the animation on yours in amazing...nice fluid, detailed animation...superb
Supa...You are my Hero...
But, my vote went to Aaglo...the barding on the horse is oh so much fun to watch...and it flows very nicely...

This was yet another awesome month for units...thanks alot guys

I'm glad I sat this one out.

I'm really torn between 5 units!............If I can only pick one though it will have to be Godzilla.
I bet this ends up being one of the tightest competitions yet....

This one was very tough, I went for MoscaTnT's, but I have to agree all of these are extremely well made units, the standards for Civ3 units have definately been put up a few notches with this competition.

Well done everyone :thumbsup:

Very tough to choose!!! I think I will have to go with the Halbardier. But I love also the Voodoo Doll, the Mithra Ranger and the Silver Helm!

This has been the hardest to choose rather than 2 pr 3 great entries every single one is a work of art. Thelevel of unit making has become unbelievable and I thank every single unit maker for their great creations.

I've PM'ed Thunderfall and he agreed to do something special for the winners of the three competitions. But I won't tell you yet though until at the the award post... :p

Top Bottom