Baba Yetu

Jmaz

Chieftain
Not that anyone would care but my children (11,9,8,) sang Baba Yetu at our local church this Sunday. Thank you to whomever posted the lyrics a few years ago. By the way, they did a fine job.

My 10 y.o. son with autism likes to sing it too. When I play the game he also comes up and says time to play "The Grey Elephant". I presume he's talking about the ivory resource animation. :cool:

This song really rocks - When I started playing CIV IV I mailed the composer and requested a piano adaption... and he sent me the compelte orchestra score! =D

This song is the best. If you have the chance, listen to the Lost Eden game music. It Rocks as well.

This song really rocks - When I started playing CIV IV I mailed the composer and requested a piano adaption... and he sent me the compelte orchestra score! =D

So post a download for the rest of us. Host it on rapidshare, fileplanet, yousendit, etc. Then post the link otherwise it didn't happen. Or like your sig implies.. you are a liar.

DonSailieri's sig said:
The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

Welcome to the forum though regardless!! :band:

Post a link. :)

Welcome to the Forums DonSailieri. :beer:

Yeah, audio would be nice. It's a very nice song to hear and every shoir seems to do it differently. There are some very good ones on youtube.

darn, probably shouldn't have told you that story :p

He sent me the scores ages ago, I'm currently trying to find them somewhere on my hdds...

In the meantime, here is the mp3, for those who can't be bothered to look for it in you CIV IV directory (assets -> sounds -> soundtrack -> openingmenu.mp3)

http://rapidshare.com/files/140289279/OpeningMenu.mp3.html

Don

Baba yetu is probably the greatest song I have ever heard in a game.

I finally went back to the original start screen because I missed the song.

Well I'm glad no one would ever ask to have my son's version recorded! :p

Top Bottom