Ideas for Unique Units and Buildings.

I don't think the minor civs need to have a UU or UB or at least not until v2.

We can make the Indian Unique Building based off of the regular CSS Coal Plant, for example it can give 25% bonus to production instead of the regular 5%.

I was planning to make the CSS Powerplant a regular building, but apparently we already had enough or something, so I figured rather than waste the idea we should implement it in this way. I may do an icon for it, since it should be in demand for some purpose. :)

I was planning to make the CSS Powerplant a regular building, but apparently we already had enough or something, so I figured rather than waste the idea we should implement it in this way. I may do an icon for it, since it should be in demand for some purpose. :)

Cool! That works! :D

The buildings are close enough to being done. If you'd like to start on something, do unique units.

Look at this post to see which countries already have unique units. Most don't.

One more thing, don't do anything for; USA, China, Russia, NATO, EU. Just focus on all the other nations.

Those five are going to have numerous unique units, which are basically all already listed in the unit art thread.

Perfect dude! Glad to have you helping us, welcome aboard.

Sandman old boy, fantastic to have you on the team, welcome aboard!

Im just in the process of sorting the final lists for units out and have completed all naval units so no need to worry about them.

If you do want to do something Units based could you research artillery pieces and write it down here :)

If you follow this layout it will alos help with commonality over all the information, see example below:

Artillery Pieces

- Unit name (Countries manufactured in)
--Operators
--- Number in service with a country Name of said country
--- Number in Service with a country Name of Said Country

Notes - Whether still in production or not

Cheers

P.S dont worry about it too much, we still need plenty of Unique Units. If you can just do that for the time being that would be cool, something I myself have no time to do!

By the way, really like the egypt idea, internal security troops are something I overlooked entirely :p

sandman730 doesn't have the time for that right now, he is going to stick to UU's I think.

But, hopefully someone will take up the project you laid out Sheep21. If not, as you mentioned to me, we may have to wait until V 2.0 to include unique artillery units.

Sandman old boy, fantastic to have you on the team, welcome aboard!

Im just in the process of sorting the final lists for units out and have completed all naval units so no need to worry about them.

If you do want to do something Units based could you research artillery pieces and write it down here :)

If you follow this layout it will alos help with commonality over all the information, see example below:

Artillery Pieces

- Unit name (Countries manufactured in)
--Operators
--- Number in service with a country Name of said country
--- Number in Service with a country Name of Said Country

Notes - Whether still in production or not

Cheers

P.S dont worry about it too much, we still need plenty of Unique Units. If you can just do that for the time being that would be cool, something I myself have no time to do!

By the way, really like the egypt idea, internal security troops are something I overlooked entirely :p

I'll try to do as much as I can, but I don't have much time right now

Algeria

Monument des Martyrs- Replaces Colosseum
- +5 happiness
- +2 happiness per 10% culture rate
- +50% War Weariness in other civs at war with Algeria (non-accumulative for all cities, so Algeria won't end up with 250% war weariness)

Nigeria

NDDC Factory- Replaces Factory
- +2 unhealthiness
- +2 unhealthiness from Oil and Coal
- +25% hammer (+50% hammer with Power)
- Can turn 1 citizen into Engineer and 1 into Merchant
- +50% Gold when supplied with Oil, Gems, Gold, Coal, Iron, Silver Copper, Corn, Sugar (non-accumulative until: with every 3 of these resources supplied, the total % goes up by 5, for a total of 15% if all the listed resources are applied)

Egypt

Bibliotheca Alexandrina- Replaces Library
- +5 culture
- +25% science
- Can turn 2 citizens into scientist
- +2 Free Scientists

Ethiopia- I think we should keep the Stele, I can't really find a more unique building for Ethiopia

Sudan

NIF Forces Training Facility
- New land units receive +3 experience points
- New Units Receive Guerrilla II and Mobility
- +2 happiness with Nationhood

Angola

Sonangol Oil Market- Replaces Market
+25% gold
Can turn 2 citizens into merchant
+1 happiness from fur, ivory, silk, whale, Oil
- +1 Trade Route (plus 1 Trade Route with every Oil resource supplied)

South Africa

Southern African Large Telescope- Replaces Observatory
- +50% science
- +25% Spaceship production
- Can turn 1 citizen into scientist
- +1 Free Scientist

Pakistan

NUCES- Replaces Laboratory
- +50% science
- +50% spaceship production
- 3 Free Scientists

Okay, I still need help finding a UB for:
-Colombia
-Peru
-Chile
-Ukraine
-Syria
-Minor Nations (if they are going to have a U.B.)

Oh, and welcome aboard sandman730! :goodjob:

And just to beat Supr49er, Welcome to the forums, sandman730 :beer:

All I can say is, damn bro. Wasn't expecting all that today!

You must be almost done here. :)

What civs do we need UUs for?

We still need them for every civ except the ones you have already done, plus:

USA
Russia
China
NATO
EU
Philippines
Canada
Palestine
Failed States.

The final civ list is here.

On a side note, I think that the Palestinian Infantry should be changed to Hamas Militant.

Top Bottom