SL Wiki Upload List

Btw Catfish, I just found your graphic mod for ToT, they look amazing! Maybe ToT will be fun to play with these!(Dark graphics always made me depressed after a while.)
Believe it or not, there are some people who like ToT's official graphics. I don't know what they're smoking, but it must be potent stuff. I decided to update the Classic Skin, a replacement for ToT's menus, windows trim and background textures: improved the city screen and slightly darkened the background tiles to improve light text readability.

Edit: On your page there are screenshots of the Midgard scenario with a graphic mod, is that available for download anywhere?
You're not the first person to ask that question. It can be found in post #8 of this thread.

Does anyone know if there exists an update of the Sci-Fi scenario graphics?
Not that I know of. I've changed a few graphics here and there, mostly terrain on the Funestis map, but I haven't released anything.

Hey, I posted a link awhile ago to some of the old pages from the original site. I don't know how much of this is known to be out there.

http://sleague.civfanatics.com/oldfiles/whatnew.shtml
Argh, three more. No tables, thankfully. I haven't seen that page - at least not in recent memory. The off-line SL tips pack I have is the one listed on that page for 11 November, 2000, so I don't have articles more recent than those. That page lists 3 new tips by Kobayashi and one update to the Sound Map tip. There are no pages for all but the most recent Kobayashi tip, however, his tips can also be found in CFC's Reference section. That means, out of that lot, I'm only missing the Sound Map update.

Tech,

All those static web pages were copied over to the new Civfan directory as well when we moved. Let me know if you can't find something through the links above.

Well, I am glad I asked, that what a good laugh! :lol:

If I had some more spare time and a more routine pattern I would probably have joined in Civ2.5's group as I have been interested in simultaneous gaming since experimenting with two PC's linked up a few years ago. However, after reading his posts I think I will give it a miss. Not the way to make friends and influence people!

Ingvar noticed the modified graphics I made for the Yom Kipur War scenario were a duplicate of the originals. I tried to upload my modified files to the Wiki in a zip file and also as a 7z file but whenever I do I get these kind of messages:

Upload warning

Could not find file "$IP.tmp/phpk3JWcZ".

Each time I try and upload the files the message is slightly different. Any idea what's wrong?

I was just trying to update the SL Info page and the Wiki with news about Nicheal's new scenario but when I try to upload the unit png I get this Upload Warning message:

File extension does not match MIME type

I have just seen some info on MIME types on a link at Catfish's cave. However png files are listed as recognized attachments at the SL Wiki upload page. Perhaps someone has un-ticked the box for png files or something?

No, it's effecting all files as far as I can tell. Looks like the bigger issue that was effecting the civfan site hasn't been fixed for the domain. Time to PM Ainwood.

Game on! Ainwood PM'd me that it should be working again. I tried out a jpg upload and it worked. Report any issues here.

May anybody register in SL wiki and upload some stuff or it is for SL moderators only?

Top Bottom