Janissary recovers FULL heal when kills

Thibaulthc

Prince
The Ottoman Janissaries are supposed to get a +50hp bonus when they kill a non barbarian enemy unit....

But mines recover full heal at each kill... they are just insanely overpowered.( and I have like 450+ xp for most of them)

I have the Fountain of Youth, is it intended that the double rate heal prom makes my Janissary heal +100 when kills?

Also, I cannot see if they all passed by the fountain, they have to many promotions so I can't see all of them :( Is there a way to see all promotions?

playing GK 1.075

thank you for your answers

Janissaries for me have 2 promotions one says +50HP per NON Barbarian Kill and another that just says + 50HP for Kills (non specific).

I assume that means Killing a Barbarian would give 50HP only.

But non-barbs kills give 50HP for not being a barb and another 50 just for being a kill.

Not sure if thats what they intended but it is working as expected based on the 2 separate promotions. Does seem OP.

although my Janissaries were gifts form city states not actually played as Ottomans post G+K so maybe thats the issue.

Also just checked the Civlopedia and no mention of the second promotion, +50HP from Non-Barb. So maybe it should be just +50HP from all kills and that extra promotion is a glitch for City state gifted ones. Are you playing as the Ottomans or are yours also from Citystates?

If yours are from Ottomans then I would imagine they have the same extra promotion which they probably shouldn't.

i'm playing the Ottomans, I will check that but I think I only have one promotion; I need to go and see if I have an old savegame, because now they have 10+ proms and I can't see them all :(

and the two uu abilities (+25% when attacking) and +50hp stay when you upgrade the unit, really OP

Top Bottom