Super Smash Bros. is coming to the Wii U and 3DS

I'm still waiting for this for my 3DS. I only have 4 games for it atm, and only want this one too.

I can't believe I missed your post, Luther.

Most of my favorite Nintendo tracks already had made Melee or Brawl in some fashion, so I don't want to just repost them, but here are some of the few non-included songs I really like.

Link to video.

Link to video.

Link to video.

Link to video.

---

The main reason I decided to come back to this thread, however, was not to post songs. Instead, I have something else to show you guys

Last year, a bunch of very talented fans of the competitve Smash community came together and decided to make a documentary about Smash's competitive history from 2001 to the then-present. For the first time, I sat down and watched it. All 9 episodes. In one day. It really is that great. I sarcastically say something is 12/10 a lot, but today I'm sincerely saying this entire documentary is 12/10. If you have any remote interest in Smash, or just like watching good documentaries, I highly recommend you to watch it. I'll link you all to the first episode.

Link to video.

It would be so cool if you could port your villager from your AC game (dlc plz)

Pacman is a thing.

Back when I heard that Namco were involved with making the game, I thought that if they add a Namco character, it would be Pac-Man. At the time I said it to a group, and they thought that it was stupid, and that if Namco added a character, it would be one from Tekken.

I want this naow!!!

Top Bottom