Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never fully express my hatred for getting up at 3am for this job.

you'll get used to it. Soon you'll be going to bed no later than 9, and start telling everyone about how you actually like morning more. Might say something along the lines of early to bed early to rise... even though you know it's all lies and you really wish you could still stay up late like an adult and wake up around 8 or 9.

I will never be able to stop procrastinating. :(

I thought it would be a good idea to volunteer for a class presentation to improve my public speaking skills. It probably wasn't as I stuttered through the damn thing. :mad:

Essays, exam results, exams.

The perfect combination.

As both victim and purveyor of treacherous deceit and foul play I'd say both sexes are equal in their share of it.

you'll get used to it. Soon you'll be going to bed no later than 9, and start telling everyone about how you actually like morning more. Might say something along the lines of early to bed early to rise... even though you know it's all lies and you really wish you could still stay up late like an adult and wake up around 8 or 9.

It's been six months...how much longer should I hold my breath?

Liar! You are much more adept at the treachorous art of deceit and foul play.

If we're going to get personal, I just have to say that I'm probably the worst liar you'll ever meet. Hands down. I don't even try most of the time.

As both victim and purveyor of treacherous deceit and foul play I'd say both sexes are equal in their share of it.

Thank you. I think...

I just have to say that I'm probably the worst liar you'll ever meet. Hands down. I don't even try most of the time.

Funny that's what my treacherous ex said before starting to spread lies about me. :lol:

Thank you. I think...

Oh think nothing of it. In the end it's all fun and games. For some at least. Others really take it seriously and well then you lose the game.

Funny that's what my treacherous ex said before starting to spread lies about me. :lol:

*Groans* I can't win, can I?

New rant: Some girls are awful to men. (Duh). They ruin it for the rest of us. Believe it or not, there are kind, loving and sweet women in the world who are not hell-bent on destroying the egos of every man they come into contact with. It makes me sad...

Actually in my experience men can lie to girls far better. They will believe anything as long as you sound sincere. "No I didnt forget your name I just got confused between your name and your friends name and I combined them both so technically I remembered both your names." It worked and she still talks to me. :king: :smug:

Confirmed. Girl from the previous rant was indeed found out to be lying.

Her friend (the hot girl whom I have mentioned innumerable times before) had words with me, but after telling her to shut and and listen to me she seemed to believe me more than her friend. That's encouraging.

New rant: Some girls are awful to men. (Duh). They ruin it for the rest of us. Believe it or not, there are kind, loving and sweet women in the world who are not hell-bent on destroying the egos of every man they come into contact with. It makes me sad...

These women you speak of must be pretty good at hiding, then! I'm sure none of them exist anywhere around me!

I know I know, I've been with a few but I keep falling for the wrong ones. (ie the treacherous maneating kind) Takes a first degree fool to fall for a woman who puts a knife to your throat, but I guess I am one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom