Gulf War Mod

I meant when you release all the ones you created, I will release oberon to svae you a bit of time :D

Quick question since asking here will get me the quikest answer
How do you make something in nifskope go to a dds? Which options do you click as ive been messing around with it for a ouple hours and gone through tutorials and havent seen how

Find the texturingproperty fro the nitrishape/nitristrips and change its file name in nifskope.

My problem with releasing all my units is I have yet to animate them all, scale them, and create buttons. I've got 196 new units and/or skins made.

Mercy ship is done, but not animated/scaled.

Here are 13new units. I've learned some new skinning techniques so I think my units are starting to look better.

Units:
GB Puma
Canadian Sea King
BG Nimrod Scout
Kuwaiti M-84
GB Jaguar
French Jaguar
French F1 Mirage
Iraqi BMP-2
Argentinian 707 Scout
U.S. Mercy Ship
GB Buccanneer
Saudi Madinah Class Corvette
Saudi Badr Class Frigate

Attachments

• 13units.jpeg
    13units.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 53
Stolenrays , I would highly appreciate an ALPHA/BETA release that would have all the current work for the Gulf War modification (including all the units) , wonders etc... to be released before the polished release in an ALPHA/BETA release. Call it a Public Alpha/BETA :)

One more question Stolenrays:

All the units that you posted and showed in this thread will they also be included in the release (all of them ?) for both the ALPHA/BETA and the Polished Release ?

&GreatHouses-Yes, all the units I've created so for for this mod will be in any release. YOu can find an exhaustive list on the first post (via a link).

@Dacubz-I figure since we are nearing the end of unit making you could try and crank out some leaderheads/wonder movies please?

I was also thinking that since there are some civs with only a couple of units and no ground units (and vice versa), we could combine their artwork. Say something such as the Qatar Civ doesn't have a scout plane, so just give them the Argentinian 707?

BTW, I think I understand what you all have been saying, release my units. I will now work on that more.

@ Stolenrays, for wonder movies I am going to do "static" movies. So here the story behind it (thanks to platyping). First wanted to do just dds, but those are 500kb a peice for good quality. So you convert that picture to a movie file, they are usually around 40KB a peice, plus when you build them they show the stats while dds dont. Im will be doing these for all of my wonders as well as all of yours and going to release them on site, so that should cover all of them and any else shall be easy

Leaderheads, want static? Since thats basically all I can do beside minor reskins (just color really, not much more)

@GreatHouses, Yes I can release a beta, since I will be doing most of the "mod" work. Meaning im going to put the mod together while Stolenrays provides most of the stuff. Betta can probably be done in a couple weeks, the scenario is mostly stolenrays (with my help as well of course), so Id go on his opinon for that

Top Bottom