Building Espionage.

civfan613

Warlord
I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I play rarely enough to forget it between starting yet another new game.
So, how do you BUILD Espionage?
Cause I come by Culture and Science easily enough - but Espionage doesn't appear for like forever.
Which TECH gives it - or are there any specific conditions city-wise I need to meet to build it???
THANKS.

OK, it seems it's Alphabet.
Sorry for bothering you with such a stupid question.
Anyways, where in the Pedia are those Wealth/Culture/Research/Espionage descriptions???
I can't find them in any section...
That's in case someone would have a similar question.

That is because they are not in the default pedia and I have not merged it from Platyping's pedia to ours.

The first building to give espionage is the falconer hut built with a subdued eagle or hawk.

So, no other 'normal' ways to get it?
I mean, what if I don't encounter any birds to begin with, or plain don't hunt at all?
And I think you should do the pedia merging soon enough, cause you're leaving out a very crucial part of information.

yes you can get it in normal ways by building the building that provide it. Most of them are not available until after Alphabet. I am doing a mini review of the spy stuff at the moment but it was not usual for espionage style stuff to happen until the classic era or later.

It was left out of BtS so it can't be that crucial:mischief:. It should show up in the tech tree also, but then our tech tree is big and full f stuff so it is probably easy to miss.

OK.
I'm just used to having all the options early on, lol.
And yes, your tech tree is ginormongous, so it's literally impossible to find such info by looking at the techs.
Not to mention that NOT all info actually shows up even in the pedia.
Thanks, and sorry for bothering.

1) Processes aka building wealth/research/whatever never showed up in Pedia before mine, so why will you expect it to show up in C2C Pedia :D
This info is neither in Sevo nor BTS.

2) Building of Espionage was not even in BTS. If you really want to know whether it exists in C2C, just look into ProcessInfo.xml.

Because even in BTS there were how many techs?
Now, how many of them C2C has?
I don't think it's possible to FIND 'unlocks this type of converting production into something else' info by browsing the TECH TREE any more.
EXACTLY the point. :lol:

Adding a whole new thing into pedia when it never existed before, isn't something which can be done within 10 minutes, unless you have sufficient experience in doing this kind of thing before.

I believe atm, there is only one overloaded python modder in C2C :D

Anyways, I kinda wonder - which TYPE of buildings these are considered to be?
Projects???
Cause they 'sit' in the Project row.

1) Processes aka building wealth/research/whatever never showed up in Pedia before mine, so why will you expect it to show up in C2C Pedia :D
This info is neither in Sevo nor BTS.

2) Building of Espionage was not even in BTS. If you really want to know whether it exists in C2C, just look into ProcessInfo.xml.

Read above

I kinda didn't understand it before.
Found it, lol.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe - it's MODDING TIME!!!!!

Top Bottom