CFC ISDG-Bonding

BCLG100

Music Master
Weeeeeeeeeell as anyone who knows me from other teams will notice i like to have a team thats all friends with each other- with this in mind i suggest we start beating each other to shreds in MP games (yes rob hacked off you :p)

Therefore why dont we create some sort of ladder/play for fun system.

Right now im whooping your esteemed domestic minister in another PBEM so if anyone would like to challenge me i'd be happy to accept.

Well anyways we'll see how things go :)

Hehe, this is my kind of thread! I quite enjoy beating my teammates to death in MP. (I'm currently losing the Epsilon PBEM, but CivIVor OT i am winning, so it all works out).

Sign me up for what ever. :D

I am presently beating you senseless and playing Robi D.( will beat him to) Anyone else wants me to whip up on them let me know.

I havent loss a MP game yet...havent actually won one either( all in progress) but thats besides the point.

I thought this was another damn word association thread. :p

I'll have to hold off on throwing my hat into the ring. I'm getting a laptop for college, and I need to make sure I get the Internet working.

RegentMan said:
I thought this was another damn word association thread. :p

I'll have to hold off on throwing my hat into the ring. I'm getting a laptop for college, and I need to make sure I get the Internet working.

no but seeing as i know you enjoy em so much i could start one :)

I would be in, but have exams for the next few weeks... as if I need more excuses to procrastinate?! Maybe in the near future, I'll be in.

Can anyone of you guys host it?

classical_hero said:
Perhaps we could have a team Pitboss game. :D

That would be fun, especially if Regentman started next to me then he could be my vassal:D

oh course Dave...(everyone.... BC is in trouble)

Well pitboss would be great and everything but does anyone actually have a machine to host it? (i sure dont)

k so i may have got this wrong but not counting the pitboss game heres the match ups pbem im afraid.

robi d vs azza
robboo vs daveshack
me vs regentman

thats it so far, cummon people sign up to play

if everyone is ok with them match ups i can create the maps for them shortly?

Looks okay with me. My laptop can run [civ4] fine and will be able to connect to the Internet. Are we playing vanilla or Warlords?

Do we want to play with AIs, or 1v1? Also, how are you going to create our map? :p

Top Bottom