President thread- Term 3

Sounds like the fun is about to start

now we have to make a choice about what to research next?
I think hunting- it's only 3 turns and means we can re-evaluate our position in tech turns once completed.

We won't be able to build warriors anymore though.

warriors are very usefull for MP though. However i think spears arn't that much more expensive so we may as well research them.

Looking at GCA terrain they don't have many big production cities, i looked at the capital and it has about 8 hammers i can see being worked. the lesser cities have about 7 hammers.

Therefore i dont think they will be able to get enough keshiks out, if they we're to whip them straight off it would take 3 pop, even waiting a turn would cost them 2 pop.

Ok got the new save and sent it on but i can't do an update till tomorrow- sorry guys ive got an exam that i have to head out for now :)

Well the save progressed quite fast so i may as well just do the next turn.

Azelatorf (6) axe in 2 turns
Fever River (4) another axe in 2 turns
BCLGland (3) growth in 9, wb in 1
Victory (1) growth in 4 lib in 72

Everything is assembled and in galleys with war being declared in 3 turns, however we've run into a snag. as you will be able to see from the picture.

I think if that warrior moves south it will see our galleys, whilst if i moved them east then gca borders would have been able to see them.

However some things i'd like to open up for you guys to do.

What shall we call the attackers- names :)
we have 3 galleys and 6 axes immediatly

Thats 9 names we need, i was thinking active posters in the ISDG but what does everyone else think?

Also we need some form of war declaration- best one written up wins :) (make it cocky!)

I'm good with using poster names.

Any way we can pester the axe into bugging off, anything we can tell them?

:wallbash:

Didn't mean axe....

It might be time to bite the bullet and kill that warrior (1. if he moves south, 2. Do we have any spare units to do this?) because it would seem as though our game is up. At least we can hide the full extent of the invasion from them. At worst, we've only given up a couple of turns of surprise.

Poster's names are fine with me. :cool:

We cant kill the warrior for at least another 2 turns, i was going to move an axe towards it but didnt want to look offensive.

"We declare war on you"

Simple, effective and straight to the point!

Posters names are fine with me

"We're sorry, we can't come to the phone right now. We're currently razing your cities and slaughtering your women and children. If you'd like us to return your call, leave your name and number at the sound of the tone. Thank you for calling!"

or

"We don't like you"

possibly even

"FedEx hereby formally declares war on the empire of Brown!"

The first one would be good Nylan if they sent us some diplomacy the turn before, unfortunatly theres a strong chance they wont :(

Yeah that's what I had in mind for that one...I guess we'll just see what happens, although I suppose if there was some diplo concerning the GCA unit on our side of the pond (like it's death, perhaps? :mischief: ) that's a possibility.

In addition to the 6 axes we have moving from the galleys i was considering moving the 2 axes we have in victory out of it and up towards their city, faning out to stop any counter attack but it should keep some force occupied in the south.

Yeah, that's a good idea, and they can act as a reserve for the main force, I suppose, as long as Victory is not in jeopardy.

I hope we get to use the answering machine message :lol:

Top Bottom