President thread- Term 3

I have played the save, since BCLG is away.

I :whipped: the library in Fever River so that we can grow and also so that we can improve our :science:. It only cost us one citizen to complete. I would recommend that we also :whipped: our library in BCLGland since it will take way too long to get it done. I would send a unit of some sorts to BCLGland since we need some military presence for some happiness there. That is basically the significant thing I did this turn.

Here are our cities.

The lib in BCLGland will be whipped when it reaches the right pop level at which point it wont need military presance as it will be back down a load of pop.

Is anyone still checking if we have the save?

btw it cost 2 citizens in fever river as it was at size 4...

well new save not much we can do about it now :)
725BC
Azeltrof- finished axe, starts another done in 2
Fever River- growth in 3, rax in 24
BCLGland- growth in 5, lib in 48

big news this turn

Elvis and GCA have alphabet
elvis have- math, myst, hunting, alpha and masonry
GCA have- all of them
both are short sailing and iron working

i am happy to trade iron working and sailing away to elvis however i dont want to give IW to GCA for obvious reasons so CH get busy :D

A trade i'd very much like to make with elvis is
math (extra hammers for when we chop colossus), hunting (throw in a few spears for war against GCA) and myst (make up beaker count) for IW and sailing.

Now if you thought that was all how wrong you are!

GCA have this near our city victory

i dont recommend trying to steal the settler now but it'll be very poorly guarded and maybe easy to take when we finally do attack.

Further COG also have a galley near us, perhaps we could ask to borrow it for about 30 turns? in exchange we could offer iron working for it (would allow us to immediatly hit capital GCA)

alternativly we could let COG in to our plan and they might let us have it for free. Maybe arranging a chat sometime soon?

Maybe we could just buy it outright? The elvis trades sound good.

Once they see our borders they might turn their settler around and go somewhere else curing the fact we beat them to the spices :)

Heh, I wonder how GCA feels... :mischief:

The trades sound good, and I like the idea of asking COG for their galley for x turns.

I think e-mailing back and forth will be enough.

reegardless we need more communication with them, also they could be a very good ally being where they are.

700BC
Azeltrof- one turn on axe
Fever River- growth in 2, rax in 23
BCLGland- growth in 4, lib in 47

MC in 10

GCA settled where there settler was last time, not a big surprise. they get spices, wheat and clam i think it is. They also had a MASSIVE power surge over the past few turns but this is down to the techs they must have got.

Plan to attack in about 15 turns.

BC...is the plan to leave that city till last? I think you make a stack of 2 axes near their border and let them think we will go in there. Then hit them north...after they hopefully run troops down to reinforce "The hawk ". If they dont reinforce it you still hit it and destroy it.

/Also we need to IMMEDIATELY contact all the other teams we met and let them know that we have no intention of attacking them ONCE we start the attack. We need to have these messages to be ready and "custom " to each team not just a form letter. They need to be sent along or slightly before the save gets sent. Do not send one to the civ we are attacking..dont give them any extra time and there is no need to talk to them.

Not a bad idea, Rob, about the decoy... also we'll want to give The Hawk time to get to size 2.

Not a bad idea, Rob, about the decoy... also we'll want to give The Hawk time to get to size 2.
Why? It's in such a horrible spot compared to Victory (or Yrotciv as I like to call it) that it surely will be razed.

And I think we need to send some sort of declaration of war to GCA. Even if it's nothing more than "We declare war on you."

Yep...ok i agree after thinking about it...honest thing to do. Send the declaration before we send the save. just say we declare war to provide some security around our borders. i would raze the city.

takes too long to move troops up northvia the other pass so more than likely the plan is to hit the hawk or whatever first and following that start shipping them units across with the galley- thats if we have one from COG

:blush: Ahh.. yeah... right. Too true. I should really check the save before shooting my mouth off.

Top Bottom