Civ Rev 2 info center?

lindsay40k

Emperor
I'm thinking about getting CR2 and can't find any wikis or anything giving a thorough manual for it. CF doesn't even have an IC for it at present. Were I to get it, I'd be happy to play a large role in producing site content to help us become the number one resource for iOS players who want to up their game, and browsers who want an up to date overview that's not an out of date release review complaining about the lack of multiplayer. Would anyone be up for collaborating, advising me on formatting, being a go-to admin for technical support, etc?

Don't buy Civ Rev 2. The AI is pretty much completely broken in the current version on both Android and iOS, even on Deity. Early AI units get stuck when they encounter a goody hut or a barbarian - they stop moving and they don't attack. Because of this the AI gets way behind early in the game and is never a threat. I have never had any AI Civ declare war on me in about a dozen games. It is a complete waste of time.

Civ Rev 2 looks great, but the gameplay just doesn't work right at all.

I wish 2K would fix it, but after half a year with no updates, I'm pretty sure the game has been orphaned. Between this, Starships, and Beyond Earth, I am pretty much done buying Firaxis games. It is so sad to see such a great developer turn into such a peddler of garbage.

Top Bottom