Heavy Inti Warrior

The Slayer

Warlord
Hi there, just finished to made.. well, it's not "my" unit. Just a combination of two exiting animations to do another one.
Because one of the animation is a Llama, I think I'm posting in the correct forum, right?

Anyway, here you have:

Attack, Run and Death previews.

New! - Civilopedia Pics! (sorry if they're kind of low quality for some of you..)

And the link: (updated)

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/Heavy_Inti_Warrior.zip
Now this download includes civilopedia incos and a units32.pcx (finally! ;) )

Here's the nice fix on the death (some ghost pixels) made by Gogf.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/Heavy_Inti_Warrior2.zip

This unit was originally made for Gogf's Incan Civil War Scenario, but if you want to use it as well, please feel free to do.

:)

Updates:

New link posted. This new files includes Civilopedia pics and the units32.pcx.

Enjoy!

Poor poor inti soldier, being left to die alone...

Bastard llama..

Anyway...this tis an interesting bit.

@The Slayer: We need to make the frame 240 X 240 on the death, because the Llama touches the border this way, which it can't do. It's confusing, but trust me. Also, a Chasquis Scout version is coming soon everyone.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M A LLAMA!!!! :cry:

Nice unit. Is that his pet or does he ride it? Either way, I'll take it for flavor. Might use it for the Hinterland tribes.(in my mod)

For ICW (Incan Civil War), we were originally going to have him ride it, but with him on the side is easier, looks better, and is more realistic. A llama can't support human weight. In the upcoming Chasquis Scout version (Light Infantry), the llama tranples the scout in the death animation. For unit previews, go to the ICW thread.

Originally posted by tjedge1
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M A LLAMA!!!! :cry:

Nice unit. Is that his pet or does he ride it? Either way, I'll take it for flavor. Might use it for the Hinterland tribes.(in my mod)

Thanks, it's supposed the llama will carry a sort of bag on it's back, but I don't know (yet) how to do that. So the llama will be carry a bag with food and some weapons to the Inti Warrior.

If someone knows how to do that, please do or share your secrets with me ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What a cool unit! And really funny death scene with Tepez2447"s comments :)))))))))))))))))))))))

Great job !

Looks like a Fun Flavor Unit...Good Work.

In the NE, E and SE directions in the Death animation, the Llama is probably touching the edge of the Frames as Gogf was referring to. This causes the Graphic display problems. Larger Frames and addressing this issue should correct this.

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
Did you do anything to clean up the llama's walk? Because it looks a lot cleaner than what I sent you I think... :)

Sry for the late reply...

Perhaps the resizing ( 80% from the original) made thata effect. But, your llama is vey nice ;). What happened with your llama-inca setter, huh? :expect:

@TheMorpheus : Thanks.

I put him there for avoid the warriors hits the llama in the attack ;) .

I still haven't test/seem this unit in the game, so, if it looks too weird, I'll do a new version.

:lol: I like llamas. Nice unit. :goodjob:

Top Bottom