Zombie Defense Cont.

I train a new SouthernKing's Mafia at base camp.

As for the promotions, I see that you added Shock, City Raider, and Drill to the 2nd post, and my unit apperars to have those, so I get Combat II, Combat III, and Drill II as my other free promotions.

STUPID NINJA SOUTHERN KING :p
we have got to a point where a. the original rule no longer fully cover the game. b.where i want the AAR to go is different from yoshi's original idea and so i shall be making a few alterations to the rules. firstly the basic mechanics are all staying the same so no need to worry there. secondly if you object to the changes you can say and then i can make alteration or revert the rules
Additions to the rules
Extra troops
you cannot buy any troops, they can only be gained through actions. although you may upgrade unit type (the same costs as upgrading yourself) you may not buy unit promotions. all extra units only have one life, once there gone there gone. they travel with you unless you say otherwise.
After you lose all your lives
once all lives are lost you are out of the game for at least one turn, during this turn anyone may take your place on the game. if there is still a space open after the next turn you join again as if you had just started (if you wish to continue).

if no one has any problems with these additions i will make some changes to the first page.

I train another blu member.

And I'll take all three drills to go please, hold the mustard.

how much money i have? can i update to Immortal? if not i will try to steal money from the most rich player.

you can find the gold you have on the second post at the front- you do have enough
Christos200
Name: Christos200
Current Unit Type: Archer
Promotions: Combat I,II,III
Cash: 270
Level: 2
Lives left: 2
Troops None

also as of now you can't sell your current unit type to buy a new one

then i will update to Immortal.

quests are over (for now).

What i need for an update:
christos has given me some upgrades but no action. i need something for your character to do.
ninjacow,civ'ed and mosher need to give me an update.

the update may be in a little while anyway as i have loads of tests coming up and still have the second part of the rise of the native americans to do.

i will do some exploring at the west of the base.

Top Bottom