AMAZON mishap

Niklas

Fully Functional
GOTM Staff
I vote no way. We had a lost turn, as well as a misclick before, yet we didn't ask for a reload. Cyrus is our enemy. And I dont' want to do them any more favours when just getting Sh*t on by them.

Let it be a good lesson to em... Turn your back on us, pay the price. As far as I am concerned, Cyrus is our enemy. Don't do em any more favours.

I would also like to point out Cyrus is not just playing the deaf card on us, but he's hammering us also with full espionage to see what we are up to. Make no mistake about it, they are our enemy. Let's stop doing them any more favours.

After reading the thread, it seems there has to be a majority of teams. I believe we should simply give THEM the exact same treatment they've been giving US. By simply playing a deaf ear and not responding (giving any positive vote). See how THEY like it.

On the other hand, if it turns out we see enough of the MAJORITY votes, and it comes positive in their favour, then the harm is done, so we should also throw in a positive vote so we can grab the BROWNIE points. But I really don't think those brownie points are going to change much.

So again... I vote no, unless it's obvious it's going to be rolled-back.

I'm pissed at them as well, but in an issue like this, where ALL teams are watching, we must be very weary of our public image. This is an opportunity to present ourselves as a friendly and understanding nation to all the other teams, including the ones we have not yet met (a rare opportunity). Furthermore, if they continue to be dickbags to us, and we had their back when everyone was watching, we are the heroes and they are the zeroes.

we must be very weary of our public image.

That's why we simply don't vote. And if the majority happens to favour them, then we can throw in a useless vote. Win/Win for us.

But I think you worry too much here. If someone else votes no, you really think we're going to think they are "dickbags too?" Nope.

Let's just be silent on the matter for now. I'll bet 99% that Carthage will vote yes though, he's sort of put on the spot in that one.

Whilst I agree that we aren't happy at all with AMAZON, the question is, do we want to reinforce the idea that we are the diplomatic outcasts in this game. Whilst a big screw you would feel nice, we do want to eventually make some friends and being seen as the spoil sports may not be a good thing. Maybe we can find a way to use this to our advantage as in "we'll let you reload if you agree to talk to us...." At any point, despite that we don't want to be seen as a pushover, I don't want our rogue state status confirmed...

There's a huge difference between ingame animosity and out-of-game camaraderie and sportsmanship. AMAZON are not our enemy out-of-game - no one is. And this is a question for out-of-game relations, not ingame ones.

I'd say along the lines of ignore it and if there looks to be a majority coming up go along with it but otherwise just no response.

I see they got their reload. I personally think that's loads of carp.

Should we ask for reload since we got Oracle and we should get WB out to meet other people so we wouldn't be in this kind of diplomatic situation???

Cheap move from Amazons, very, very cheap. It is a game, you made a mistake, live with it. How many times I misclicked in my solo game, and even then I didn't reload! I'm very mad at this point, now we know that we are playing against bunch of cry babies and they should be treated like that.

I basically laid out the truth in the other thread.. about our team's majority being for the re-load. Hopefully it buys some brownie points... but that's all it is... Hope.

Top Bottom