Yes, of course! I was referring to kill_fire's referral to the slightly-cropped image of kulade in your comic.

If no one laughs at this, I'll chop their head off with Choxorn's missing energy sword!

Sorry, but Kwai loves GEICO so much he'll try and advertise it anywhere, even if the joke is old and overused

Hahahahahahaha :lol:

No, I did not just do that to keep you from chopping my head off!

When you quickly fabricate a comic without a set deadline, you get this:

Not a great work, but I think it advances the plot and probably would get some lazy people off their butts and working. Do I need to add more controversy?

I might make a comic tommrrow. It will involve a German, a nuke, and Napoleon.

Here's my "pre-probably-not-so-final showdown" comic. I realize that it is a bit of a major plot twist, but I promise that nobody else's characters will die without their permission, and probably not at all. ;)

This will be soon hereafter followed by a comic or two with lots of action.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, on Planet Earth, Napoleon has evil plans for the USSR and Cosmo!

While the crew tries to escape from Braxis, here's a comic you'll find funny (or else! I still have that missing sword!)

Book your tickets now! This is one epic battle you don't want to miss... or do you?

I put 1 cent on Montezilla. :D

I put 70,000 in my pocket.

Don't worry, e350tb, I won't sue. :p Although this recent development means I must restructure my comic! You'll be hearing from me in... lessee... three to five days...

So in the meantime, someone better post a comic. I want to post mine ASAP so I can ruin someone's plot! continue with mindless destruction! follow the storyline properly without any controversy (yeah right!) continue with the story and make DYOS worse better!

Okay? :hide:

I think it's time we look at me old avatars again. We last saw them in... oh... my first comic...

Finally, I'm starting to directly connect with the other posters. And show off some Eastern Union hardware. ;)

Yes, I know I've committed DYOS heresy by referencing AYB, but I think you'll find I was able to use it quite effectually. Besides, now I don't need to provide translation for the French dialogue. :p

Top Bottom