Conquest of the world; Rise of America

danjuno

Can the circle be unbroken?
Note: I'm going to spoiler the posts from the first version.
Spoiler :
I promised I'd post another story soon after Hannibal and the clams' fate.
For those of you who don't know what happened, I accidently deleted the save file for the game I was writing about previously. So here it is, take #2 at story writing. However I have to go now, so expect the first part later on today.

Spoiler :
Chapter 1: The first city.
Roosevelt examined the surroundings. It was perfect.
Roosevelt: Settle down here. It'll be perfect.
Stimpson (Military Advisor): We should build up our military, it just feels vulnerable out here.
Ickes (Interior advisor): Use the warrior we have at the moment to explore.
Truman (Advisor on everything else, I guess.): Sounds like a plan. But what's your take, sir?
Roosevelt: Sounds good.

Months later.......
Roosevelt: Our first rival? I'll go see him myself.

Roosevelt makes his way to the foreign capital.
Roosevelt: Greetings, I, Roosevelt of America, hope our two nations may live in eternal peace!
Montezuma: Yes, Roosevelt. It would be an honor to maintain Aztec-American Relations....... :)backstab:) Care for some blood?
Roosevelt: Er, No thank you. I'm on a diet.
Montezuma:But it's from a starved monkey!
Roosevelt: Sir, I must go now....
Montezuma: Whatever, you show little friendliness to Azteca, so It's no suprise.
Roosevelt leaves.
back at Washington...
Roosevelt: I don't like this Montezuma fellow one bit.
Stimson: Warrior rush him I say!
Truman and Ickes: Can't argue with that!
Roosevelt: Warrior Rush it is. Have general Taylor lead the men, he's the best man we have.
Stimpson: Yes, Sir!

The American Army marches onto the hills overlooking Tenochtitlan.

Roosevelt: General Taylor, when can we expect the first assault?
Gen. Taylor: Each wave is made up of 100 men. Montezuma only has 100 troops himself, so 100 men per wave shouldn't be too scattered.
Roosevelt: Sounds good!

The Americans charged, and minutes later four American Soldiers emerged...
Private Smith: As expected, we didn't wipe them out, but did take out most of their man power.
Gen. Taylor: Excellent! I shall lead the next wave.

After much bloody fighting, Gen. Taylor returns, trailed by Montezuma, tied up with rope and being dragged by two warriors.
Taylor: Arrgh that crack on the head that looney toon gave me hurts.
Gen. Taylor then dropped dead from blood loss.
Roosevelt: Send Montezuma to the Asylum in Washington.
Montezuma: BLARGNYFLIGNER!
Roosevelt: And take Gen. Taylor to the Washington Mortuary.
Colonel Lewis: Oh, and sir Tenochtitlan accidentaly caught fire.
Roosevelt: Accidentaly, eh? Oh, well, let's pack up and go home.
Troops: AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
And that concludes chapter one. any questions?

Attachments

• rooseveltwashingtonprepareforware.JPG
    rooseveltwashingtonprepareforware.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 217
Spoiler :
Chapter 2: 4 religons and another guy with a feathered hat.
Roosevelt: What? 4 religons?!
Ickes: Yes sir, we were the first nation it research Monotheism, Polytheism, Theology, and Code of Laws. So we are the owners of the holy sites of Judaism, Hinduism, Christianity, and Confuscianism.
Roosevelt:Wow, just wow.
Servent: Sir there is a stranger at the door.
Roosevelt: Let him in.
Visitor: Greetings, leader of the mighty Americans, Inca welcomes you. You play ceremonial ball with us we'll play ceremonial ball with you.
Roosevelt: Thank you sir, So what is your name?
Huyana Capac: Huyana Capac, leader of the mighty Inca.
Roosevelt: Very well, Now, I'm sure you have pressing business elseware, so farewell.
H.C.: Farewell.

Roosevelt: I don't want to be asked to eat smoked hamster, Not to mention they'll try to vassalize themselves to us and make us alot of enemies.
Stimpson: So we'll have to take them out?
FDR: YES.

Sorry it wasn't as long as the first one, Not much else happened during this secession.

Next Chapter will be soon.

Alright, I've assembled the troops and built a city (Vera Cruz, as I like to give my cities geographically correct names in 18civs.) on the one tile wide plot of land south of the ruins of Tenochtitlan, so all I have to do is finnish the transport fleet and we can get this story rolling again.

Spoiler :
General Grant (General Taylor's replacement): The American forces routed a small force of Incan troops near Cuzco.
Roosevelt: Excellent.
Private Thompson: Sir, I think this is this the right time to assault Cuzco.
Grant: *Examines the city* It's on a hill defended by an archer unit and one unit of those Cwich-... Quecha warriors, which appears to be lead by Huyana Capac himself. Nasty odds, but the're not getting any better with time, so let's go ahead and attack.
*The first two waves of swordsman failed thanks to Cuzco's strategic location, but by then, the garrisoning archers were badly damaged and had to be relieved by the Incan emperor's outdated Quecha Guard.*
Grant: CHARGE!
*With the swing of a battle axe, Colonel Lewis, a veteran of the battle of Tenochtitlan, ended the Incan Emperor's life and threw his personal guard into disorder.*
Minutes later a third wave of swordsman charged what remained of the archer force and.......
Grant: Cuzco is ours!
Roosevelt: It didn't catch on fire this time, did it?
Colonel Lewis: No.
Roosevelt: Good. Regardless, I must return to Washington. So farewell my men!
Troops: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Any questions?

P.S.: I will post a picture tomorrow.

Edit: Pictures!

Attachments

• currentandplannedcities.JPG
    currentandplannedcities.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 163
Spoiler :
*Montezuma finds his way to New York somehow, and encounters a little girl called Hilary Clinton.*
Monte: LADY! THE EVIL PENGIN DOOPERS FROM THE NORTH ARE ABOUT TO ATTACK.
LIL" HILARY: I want to be president.
MONTE: The doopers are coming! MAAAAAHHHHH! *Runs away*

Spoiler :
Alright, here it is.
A new set of leaders arrive in Washington.
Leader #1 enters The White House.
Servant: Sir, there's a guest at the door.
Roosevelt: Let them in.
Leader #1: Greetings, I, Elizabeth, the wise and really quite beautiful queen of England Welcomes you. Let there be peace or we'll kill you.
Roosevelt: .................................................. How did one of the Drag Queen Racers from the Conch Independence Day Celebration get up here?
Elizabeth: I beg your pardon?
Roosevelt: Uh...... Nothing. So, anyways, let there peace in our time.
Elizabeth: Excellent, Goodbye. *Leaves*
*Leader #2 enters*
Leader #2: Greetings. I, Cathrine, am always looking for closer relations with other leaders, if you catch my drift.
Roosevelt: I've got enough mistresses already, thank you very much.
Cathrine: Look, do you want peace or not?
Roosevelt: Yes.
Cathrine: Good, now I leave.
Low and Behold, Leader 3 is The founder of buddhism.
Isabella: Greetings I am Isabella, keeper of the faith and ruler of Mighty Spain.
Are you a decent people, or are you fiendish heathens that need to be wiped off the face of this fair land?
Roosevelt: Er, mam? Buddhism doesn't permit violence.
Isabella: Peace it is then. For now. *Leaves*
leader #4 enters:
Leader: Greetings, I, Frederich, Do desire peace with all my neighbors. Even your puny culture.
Roosevelt: Look at the charts bud.
Frederich: No, they're too depressing.
Roosevelt: Whatever, peace for now.
Frederich: there is no way to peace, peace is the way. *Leaves*
Several days later, a certain Russian Tsarina begins demanding stuff.
Cathrine: You know Roosevelt, it's important to make friends in life. Russia is one of those friends. so why don't you give us the primitive technology of optics.
Roosevelt: I'm not stupid, your going to beg us for technologies and then join an AI dog-pile on us.
Cathrine: You will regret this, Roosevelt.
Roosevelt: No I won't.
Cathrine leaves.
Truman: Sir those two ships called caravels have met after sailing in opposite directions. Now all our ships sail faster.
Roosevelt: That means we were the first to circle the globe!

And that concluded our chapter. Any questions?

This story died a long time ago.

This story died a long time ago.
Scratch that, I think I might be able to get this thing back on track if I can get the save.
Stay tuned, folks.

Edit: Sorry for the huge wait.

more good necro's :goodjob:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. Before you point to my history of messing up my stories, I'm not going to throw in the towel. I'm going to start a new story right here on this thread.

Conquest of the World; Rise of Americana!
I'll go get the game up now!

I'm too sleepy to gather all the screenshots and upload them, but be prepared for tommorow for Chapter one of...
Conquest of the World; Rise of Americana!

Nice to see another story back :)

Top Bottom