*raises hand shyly* um... I... I have plans for the Gem... . . . too . . .

so do I.... eventually...

Although, wait, when did the mercenaries and Rosalina come into the plot in DYOS XI?

My ability to determine the continuity just broke.

Another character you missed, care to guess?

And for a little short comic (Ayane and Lucy (Kaede) are special guests here making a comment about "The Gem Debate". In which Lucy threw a wrench causing "The where in the world is Poland Debate")

(I apologize, especially to Thorvald, for letting my anxiety get the best of me :sad: )

So I've decided to build on that scene where I was an evil genius in Stylesrj's comic. Here is what Stylesjl was doing between DYOS 10 and the Hax

The Hacker worked for the SCP Foundation!?

What's this?! I don't even...

Yep, it's all my fault. As usual.

Why don't we just do what we usually do, and ignore any effect Stylesjl has on the continuity?

Would someone mind pointing out which part of continuity I disrupted? Was the hacker supposed to be doing something else?

Link to video.

YEAHHHH..... ....I am with Choxorn on that suggestion.

For the past couple of weeks I've done nothing of value. My sleep pattern is completely screwed up; I've been going to bed around nine in the morning, waking up at six in the evening. I often only ate one meal a day, usually bread with whatever's left over in the fridge, followed by a healthy can of coke or bottle of beer. There's a pile of books I need to read for uni in one corner of the room, job ads pinned to the wall at various places, and a bunch of drawings meant for this veritable saga. Piles of clothes and rubbish, perfect hiding places of spiders and God knows what else, wait to be attended to. My mother phone in from overseas every second day and I give the usual answer (yes, I'm fine) when really I feel like crap. My so-called friends rarely ever contact me, and I'm too scared (of what, rejection? Don't I already know that?) to call them myself.

I'm so desperate to start doing something, but I'm too tired to even get up. Why do I do this to myself?

Awww, somebody needs a hug!

*Hugs Tailless*

*Joins Hugging of tailless*

Last edited:
Top Bottom