What Daemon said. :D

On another note, this thread has been so lacking in updates I forgot that Marsha and Krieger were in the same base as me and Toyoda. :lol:

Drat, now you're all expecting to see the fight, aren't you? :mischief:

As always, glad to be of service. If I never become a writer, maybe I should do screenplay.
I drew Marsha once prior, and that was kinda rough; by the end of this I didn't even need references. :D

I hope this came out alright. Not sure how the "Hitler Calls X" would play out with Hickten.

This is perhaps long overdue, but excellent work on Marsha Thorvald :thumbsup:. Hopefully since I am feeling a bit better, I might be able to make some more PwP comics.

Spoiler Boatload of References here! :
I actually look at the original "Pointy Haired Boss vs. Pineapple" to shout out to for Spongebob vs. the Fruit.
This has to be the first time I have given Spongebob actual emotions and faces outside of ragefaces (Yes, I gave him a face! :p). Likely this trend will continue. Credit goes to Choxorn that I used to practice putting faces on ;).
Speaking of shout outs, Samus requisitioning the helicopter is a shout out to Will Smith in ID4 borrowing a helicopter to search for his wife. Of course, the coolface without the coolface
This is also the first time I've tried what Thorvald suggested to me on making certain words appear italicized in GIMP.
Please excuse the discontinuity of the decals on the Republic's ships, I'm just that lazy to change em back :p

All I have to say is...

What CG said. :goodjob:

Your comics are very moody, Taillesskangaru. It's a good thing - they engage me and I feel full when reading them :)

Bugger all, Jazari's down for the count too? The casualties of war are becoming insufferable...

And yet no matter the subject, your pages are always a treat.

Tonight on DYOS: How many different ways can I draw TK in the same comic??

Script started in November, completed a day ago. :rolleyes:

Still some floating artifacts, but I've spent an hour optimizing this thing for imgur so for now, %&@# it.

Toyoda and I aren't still in that base when he blew it up, are we? :shifty:

You left through the back door. :)

Top Bottom