[MODCOMP] Interface Upgrade (No gameplay changes)

This is very cool stuff. What do you mean by a staggering effect?

I do want to cut this in at one point, let me get "b" out, finalize anything you want to wrap up and I'll hold off on "b" changes for a little while. If you can cut this mod over to the "b" code I'll get it added.

We are in code lockdown right no grey fox. If you can get me a version of the interface that works on the current public code I can get it into the next version (if of course the code isnt to horribly nasty, but you always do a good job on that).

If you'd like to add in a nice graphical AC slider I wouldnt be hurt. ;)

Greyfox's last activity was on May 27. Hopefully he's okay and just busy with other things : /

look great...

Hey all, I am going to make a version for the latest version of FfH soonish.

This is very cool stuff. What do you mean by a staggering effect?

Thanks. By staggering I mean that instead of creating all the effects at the same time I go through all units one by one with an interval. This is done through the onUpdate() call so it's somewhat costly I presume. But I had some unsolved problems with it.

I noticed I forgot to change the flavor value checks for buildings. I'll update a new version tomorrow.

This is not available for the current version of FfH2, I might make it so, sometime. When I got time.

Top Bottom