1.07 to 1.08 update for AoD2

Dale

Mohawk Games Developer
If you already have AoD2 1.07 installed, then I've provided an update to 1.08 so you don't have to download the full 400 meg. :)

Unzip the below update file to the desktop then manually copy the files over the 1.07 files. It should work, I can't guarentee it, but it should. :lol:

1.07 to 1.08 update: http://rtw.apolyton.net/aod2/AoD2_1.08_update.zip

IMPORTANT:

If you use this method them you must go in and delete one file which became redundant between 1.07 and 1.08. Within the Mod's folder structure, look for \Assets\Python\EntryPoints and delete the file CvDiplomacyInterface.py to ensure correct functionality of the mod.

Code:
1.07 to 1.08 changelog:

* PiMan's New Australia & Australia Civs
* NeverMind's New Russia & Russia Civs
* Younflancy's New China & China Civs
* Other changes
	* Tax Trade Theshold doubled (can trade more before a tax rise)
	* All units now single graphics on map
	* No Pirates till after turn 30 (if AI controlled)
	* Added new tag: bFromWest to indicate Civ begins on the west of the map
* Rebel Sentiment changes
	* Each colonist has their own RS on a percentage scale
	* Each colony's CRS is based on each colonist's RS in the colony
	* Global GRS is based on the RS of all units except those on the docks in Europe
	* Producing bells has an upward effect on all colonist's RS, the more bells the more upwards movement
	* Statemen in colonies raise the RS of units on the colony's plot on the map (eg: soldiers)
	* RS generation takes into account gameSpeed & handicap
	* Colonist's RS is now shown on the scale in the Revolution Advisor screen
	* What affects colonist RS:
		- City bell production (raises)
		- Accepting tax rises (lowers)
		- Not accepting tax rises (raises)
		- Kissing pinky (lowers)
		- Refusing to kiss pinky (raises)
* Fixes (from 1.07)
	* Fixed Europe screen new profession crash
	* Doubled unit freedom times
	* Doubled unit upskilling time
	* Halved school fees
	* Upgraded to official patch 1.01f
	* Ozzy's map header fixed to allow for customising game
	* Fixed Buy Shortfall bug where amount of yield to purchase wasn't reset if you chose not to pay
	* "Examine City" changed to "Nevermind" on education popup to allow cancelling of education
	* Governor won't place automated citizens in education if human player
	* Doubled trade victory threshold

I have a problem with 1.08

1.07 worked fine and I patched the basic game to 1.01f which also works fine without the mod.

I downloaded your patch from 1.07 to 1.08, unzipped, and then copied it into the mod folder overwriting as needed. Now the mod will load but when you start a game it errors out immediately. What did I do wrong?

I am perfectly happy to download the 400 mb version of 1.08 if you can provide a link to it.

BTW thanks for all the work done by you and others for this mod. I love it.

I have a problem with 1.08

1.07 worked fine and I patched the basic game to 1.01f which also works fine without the mod.

I downloaded your patch from 1.07 to 1.08, unzipped, and then copied it into the mod folder overwriting as needed. Now the mod will load but when you start a game it errors out immediately. What did I do wrong?

I am perfectly happy to download the 400 mb version of 1.08 if you can provide a link to it.

BTW thanks for all the work done by you and others for this mod. I love it.

There is now links to the full 1.08 download in the relevant links. :)

IMPORTANT:

If you use this method them you must go in and delete one file which became redundant between 1.07 and 1.08. Within the Mod's folder structure, look for \Assets\Python\EntryPoints and delete the file CvDiplomacyInterface.py to ensure correct functionality of the mod.

Top Bottom