Computer fry

Civ3 by MPS == Call to Power 2, forgot the name :D

1982 was 3 years old... My parents didn't let me buy a C64 back in '87. :(

Finally bought an Amstrad in '88, an Amiga500 in '91, '93 moved to IBM compatible land with a 386SX, followed by a 486DX, then my first pentium...

It's a nappy BTW.

:D

That's it! Good old times...

Call to Power series was Activision, not MPS. (MPS == Microprose, Sid's old company). ;)

I got my own PC with a 486dx2 in 1993. I actually stole it from the boarding school I used to go to in 1992. :lol: The guy pissed me off in 1992, so early 93 I paid back the favour by taking his 486DX2. :D

Didn't matter, he dad was a filthy-rich, top 10 accountant in Singapore.

EDIT:
Come to think of it, that computer had Civ1 on it, and that's what got me hooked on Sid's strategy game (I still consider Civ1 superior in innovation to others of the series). From Civ1 I moved to Col.

LoL

Was it activision? I thought it was still MPS. My mistake. I remember C2P had innovative systems for public works, trade and lots of other goodies (space etc)

Played Civ1 too. Still have my Civ1 floppies. :)

This thing in on 65%. :(

Yeah sorry, Apolyton is really slow as a server. :(

Was it activision? I thought it was still MPS. My mistake. I remember C2P had innovative systems for public works, trade and lots of other goodies (space etc)

..and lawyers :D

Played Civ1 too. Still have my Civ1 floppies.

I bought Col1 the day it was released here in Germany and they had this limited edition on CD-ROM bundled together with Civ1. I never knew which one to play first. :)

This thing in on 65%.

Good job, Dale. :goodjob: Will try a game this evening.

I had a Dragon32, literally one of the 1st home computers, along with bbc micro. Used to have a game called Ants i think, which was kinda like Pac-Man on steroids!!

Anyway, i think i :love: Dale! Altho, I never get time to finish a game on each version!!

Oh, and Pirates rocked too :)

Hehehehe.....

Spose I should say "April Fool" to anyone who believed I had a HDD meltdown. Though I did have to reformat a few weeks ago, but I had zero data loss. :D

So... What's in the file you put up fo download? It's rather big, so it'll take a while before I have downloaded it.

If you do download the above file (and it won't disappoint) then you'll also need to update the DLL file (in ..\Assets\ folder) with this: file

Top Bottom