Hint of Col II?

Nilaf

Chieftain
This is a section of the chat log from the "after party" with Firaxis' Jon Shafer last week.
I believe (hope) it's a hint that they're working on Col II. What do you guys think?

(Guest740) Jon, dont forget someday...COLONIZATION TWO !!
(Virote) How much would the civ3 source code cost?
(Red_Door) Thank you all
(OverloadUT) One of the changes mentioned earlier is the ability to see what has happened while it wasn't your turn in a hotseat game. Is Pitboss getting the same treatment or will I need to add that feature to Civstats? ;)
(DesertWolf) FXS_JonShafer: well its not directly civ related but do you know if Steve Ogden will continue with his podcasts?
(Red_Door) Virote> How much would the civ3 source code cost?
(Atl) Thank you farixas for this chat
(Red_Door) Virote> How much would the civ3 source code cost?
(remko) thanks was fun
(SL) Will there be Ur-Quan in the expansion? If not, why? :( :p
(+FXS_JonShafer) I like Colonization :)

I think the day Colonization II finaly came out I would probably use it the couple of times and then throw it away.

I have been playing the origional Colonization now for so long that I have grown quite used to the sliding tile Soldiers and Hardy Pioneers.

A game that for it's time seemed very advanced and promising for future versions , yet alas no such second Colonization has surfaced.

Every time I play Colonize I gasp in awe at some potential colony squares , searching out only the best Mixed , Conifer and Broadleaf covered squares . And what hides under them is another matter.

A Mountain or a Hill even with the luxury of Prime ore is a great hand , but I find that some colonies surge off into development and yet others take a bit longer to wake up and others dont.

A second Colonization would be fantastic , but I would like to go fishing in inland lakes too with smaller boats and every time a ship is sunk in combat a rocking bouy in the colour of the civ would be nice over the posistion . He he

Further more I am very carefull at where I put my roads as to not create a hideous spaghetti junction alongside a Native vilage.

Top Bottom