1000 Clues You're Anticipating Civ5 Too Much

63. You just now noticed that this is reasons you're anticipating ciV, not reasons you play ciV too much.

65. You've already started thinking of ideas for the 1000 reasons you play Civ V too much thread.

66. YOu try to get a job at Firaxis just to get an earlier chance to find out about ciV, even though you already have a very secure job.

67. When you go back to play cIV, you're disappointed with the graphics for the first time in you life.

67. You ARE planning to make hex-grid paper, since square-grid paper is SOOO Civ IV :lol::crazyeye:
68. You're already planning on Civ V maps, & have tested the hex grid, just in case it came by. (guilty as well)
69. You're preparing a funeral for Civ IV, in anticipation for Civ V's possible uber-epicness.

EDIT: #71: you realized your excitement for Civ V made you lose the clue count!!:D

72. You've started telling random strangers "Civ 5 is coming this fall!"

73. You try explaining to your geometry teacher that the hexagon is the new square.

74. You've scratched the "I" from "IV" on Civ 4 to start adapting yourself to Civ 5.

75. You wonder if Gandhi will nuke you again.

76. You stay up late at night formulating anti-Gandhi strategies.

77. One of those strategies is to play as Gandhi and be a ruthless warlord to continue the tradition in Civ.

78. You already know which Civilization you'll play first (in my case the Romans).

80. To be the first one to BUY ciV, you wait all night in front of your local gaming store.

81. You play civ1-cIV whille you wait.

82. You start to wonder if France will ever backstabe you in ciV

83. You come up with 1000 different stratigies to defeat France

84. None work, and you toss your ciV disc into the fire.

85. You commit suicide (real life) when you can't beat France

86. You get the "one more turn syndrome."

87. You have a Civ 5 screenshot as your computer background.

88. You check CFC twice as often as usually.

89. You decide that it's impossible to anticipate Civ 5 "too much".

90. The math teacher got the reference.

91. You introduced yourself to a history prof with the "Gandhi nuked me" joke.

92. He understood the reference.

93. The two of you proceed to joke about it for the first ten minutes of class.

94. After your first game you intend to add a random civ to the game (Swiss in my case)

95. You plan on playing Chaos Dwarfs in the first Warhammer mod.

96. You hope you get the 100th clue, and freak out when your laptop goes bonkers.

97. You load up Civ III and play a quick game while your lap top freezes up

98. You hope that there is at least two leaders for each civ.

99. You're wondering what the editor for scenarios will be like.

100. You're hoping that there will be a map editor outside the game like in Civ II and III

Edit: Sorry Chimera, my lap top freaked out and posted before I was done... so I did a quick edit.

101. You walk around with a sign saying "The End (of the Square) Is Near!!"

102. You've made multiple posts in this thread because you keep coming up with ideas right after hitting "Post"...(yes that's me...can you tell? :p)

EDIT: only just now noticed Swissdictator's editing (yes I was rereading this thread...)

97. You jumped up and down when you heard about it... :D

105) You see how much the influx is whacking the forums

107) You begin to hate the Aztecs because you want the Incas to be in.

108. You begin to hate the Myas, Aztecs, and Incas becaue you want the Native Americans in.

109. You tell random people to pre-order ciV.

110. Those people punch you in the face and say "get a life"

111) You kill yourself when you find people walking to the side.

112) You kill yourself when you find that arrows can't reach across large lakes.

Top Bottom