1000 Clues You're Anticipating Civ5 Too Much

178.You have a nerdgasm that ciV and StarCraft II wil come out one right after the other!!!!
179.You change your calendar to make New Year's Day to be on ciV's release and from then on follow a new calendar system.

183.Instead of teachign your children sex education, you teach them hex education.

184. ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?!

FINALLY! I have upgraded my four computers, networked them together, and now I will take OVER THE WORLD!!!

The day has finally come. All this work has NOT been in vain. Come, my little white rabbit, we have work to do... :crazyeye:

18V) you posted over 10 signs
186) you write roman numerals for every 5 you use. ex 55= VV. (yes, i know its really LV) look at my last #.
187)you already got a chair and laptop ready to wait inline for civ 5 to buy at relwace
188) You try to make the day after releace an offical holiday
189) you check the fourms on your phone at your friend's house.
190) you write in these fourms in the middle of the night.
191) you collect wooden pensils, just because they are hexagons.
192 you are amazed when you can't find a hexagonal football.
193) you install hexagonal doors, because rectangles are old school
194) you grill hexagonal hamburgers
19V) with a hexagonal spatula.
196) on a hexagonal grill.
197. you just doubled your hint count

122) You plan on finishing 52 games this summer on deity with all leaders so you can consider Civilization IV done

202: You do this, and also include the 31 civ 3 leaders and the 15 Colonization2 leaders.

204. You hopelessly hope that Canada is in the game
205. You come to sad realization that Canada will never be in CiV
206. You then ready that gun because Canada will never be in CiV.

208) You hope Canada is in so you can play as Canada and take over the US.
209) You daydream about playing Civ5 at work so the day goes by faster (guilty!)
210) You get yelled at for the daydreaming at work
211) You keep daydreaming anyway (about to take over Egypt, take that undetermined leader!)

213. You have googled "GamePro Scans" many many times..

215. You curse the heavens for dumping the blizzard of the century on Baltimore in February, because it slowed Civ5 production by 27 minutes and 4.21 seconds.

Top Bottom