Rate the Signature Above You

Haha, Civ 4 demo. I never thought someone would make a story out of that.

2/10, s I feel evil, that´s one crappy political compass score, an untrue quote, you lucky barstard on vacation and good for you.

The demo is only 100 turns long and came out before Civ 4 did as a free trial.

^The above answer has been certified by Bobbyjoe, Boobyjoe, and Bob, but not Bobbtjoe.

10/10, I've always liked that one. Don't put your PC in it though it may lower the rating;)

Something makes me think you might not be all that happy with the current affairs of the federal government.

Not a Realpolitik(BTW, the GM/mod has more control in Realpolitik than they do in NES, yet you still do Realpolitik. What gives?): -5
Political Compass(ugh): -1
Whatever quote: -1
Lucky man: +2

5/10

Not a Realpolitik(BTW, the GM/mod has more control in Realpolitik than they do in NES, yet you still do Realpolitik. What gives?)
Its different, Realpolitik is an interactive AAR while IOT is a forum game.
The main reason why I put that in the thread was IOT was founded on giving freedom to the people of the forum. In an empire building games, I want the freedom of how to build my empire, NES doesn't do that.
In realpolitik, if the gm gave everything to the players, it would just become a succession game were we elect who plays the next turn set. Thats what gives.

Advertisement for Realpolitik, openly totalitarian views and PC score, and some sort of hatred for NESing.

0.5/10

Top Bottom