Votes: 1,273 21.1%
  • The 2000s (2000-2009)

Votes: 68 1.1%
  • The 2010s (2010-2019)

Votes: 3 0.0%

• Total voters
Viper1812 said:
Yeah the Ninties rock! 7th Oct 1991
Yeah the nineties! december 11 1992! the nineties is hip, cool, new, modern and best of all liberal democrat clintonists! yeah baby!:goodjob:

Not reffering to anyone but...
90.s suck... fashion was awful... music was terrible...

from my point of view the 80.s are best :D it was the golden age for "Punk-civilizations"! :D

I know my post in totally off topic but I just have to say this: Capitalism kills!!! god dam those 90.s... life would be better if there had never been the 90.s...

Viper1812 RoboPig, and LLXerxes: the ninties!!! Go ninetines!!!

Afr!Ca: In my country the years 1979-1989 were the most horrible of all history!!! No food, money, anything, lots of dead people, imprisoned ones, despotism and no right of speech, and lots of other things. It was called "Obsedantul Deceniu" (the obsesing decade).

Edit: Happy birthday, RoboPig (even if it was 3 days ago)!

Mirc said:

Afr!Ca: In my country the years 1979-1989 were the most horrible of all history!!! No food, money, anything, lots of dead people, imprisoned ones, despotism and no right of speech, and lots of other things. It was called "Obsedantul Deceniu" (the obsesing decade).

well hey...
In my country (Estonia) 80.s passed under soviet occupation :D so... it wasn't good from that part... but everything else... the people... the will of freedom...the fighting against soviets...punk music's golden age...people really doing sth abput things that they dont like, not like today, when people are courageous only in the internet, posting to forums how bad the system is ....my father being arrested 5 times for disloyalty to soviet union :D:D:D...

now this was the life... :D god dam... i wish I could have liveng longer in the 80.s....

Mirc said:

Thanks!
your right the 90's were awsome in America (even if they did decline in the later 90's. the 80's were prety cool too, but the nineties were really cool

Afr!Ca said:
Not reffering to anyone but...
90.s suck... fashion was awful... music was terrible...

from my point of view the 80.s are best :D it was the golden age for "Punk-civilizations"! :D

I know my post in totally off topic but I just have to say this: Capitalism kills!!! god dam those 90.s... life would be better if there had never been the 90.s...
:nono: :nono: tsk tsk, If there were no 90's, most of the Civ merchindise wouldn't be around, besides the 80's was the decade with the big hair bands and sucky pop music so really it be better if the 80's never happened

:bump: Mods how about moving this to Civ 4 general discussions to keep it active and updated?

Anyway i'm '86. 80s RULE - coolest music :)

Yes, I agree... mods, please move this!!

And yeah, 80s music rocks... my decade doesn't have much cool music... :sad:

Top Bottom